Why is Sheriff Whidden so sensitive about budget questions - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I love how you say FDLE isn't going to do anything,Its like poking at a bear saying it won't bite.you're on the wrong side,anyone that sides with corruption is a worm and a disgrace ,I hope it works out for you at the end,maybe you can work security at Brendas when they're done with you,ol peachy,mumbles,and harrelle.
    They haven't and they aren't. They are busting chinese massage parlors in Fort Myers, theres no "corruption", unless you count the bs attempt to frame a deputy, who was vindicated at trial. Thats really hard for you to accept isnt it, hard for you and dozens of other traitors. Hope it works out, maybe work security at Brendas? Wow. You really took me down a notch with that.

Unregistered

Go on and on about garbage maybe

Just because Archer was found not guilty on the felony count doesn't mean he'll escape the misdemeanor.The department doesn't like steve aka Michelle ,nor mumbles,nor harrelle,nor can't Reed...I can go on and on
    He was found not guilty because he was not guilty. You speak for the department, who "they" like and do not like? The only things you can go on and on about are about as worthwhile as some derelict bar drunk. If "they" dont like it, "they" can leave for other agencies. Oh, thats right, the ones who could already have and those who remin are unemployable elsewhere, so what does that mean if what you claim is true, an approval rating from sub standard employees. Thats a compliment. They should wake up every morning thanking 101 for the jobs they have, especially since a few of them are turncoats and snitch traitors.

Unregistered
    I heard he switched to republican after he has been a democrat for years,maybe trying to get some kind of immunity?
    You heard? Why dont you read and research for yourself you stupid pos, ktf off the board, you arent from the agency, so pack your $hit and go somewhere else you sewer rat. "I heard". Someone should shove their foot up your @ss. Go answer your own question by learning how to find an answer. I sure as hell hope you are too lazy to vote, because you are too Fing stupid to have the right.

Unregistered
    Fat chance he gains any immunity they will fry him he's already a disgrace even his followers know but they cant pass up the favors
    Look, a troll! Wtf do you know anything about what you write about? Immunity from what? Another convenience store wise man. GTF out you jack0ff. "Even his followers know" Know what?

Unregistered
    You heard? Why dont you read and research for yourself you stupid pos, ktf off the board, you arent from the agency, so pack your $hit and go somewhere else you sewer rat. "I heard". Someone should shove their foot up your @ss. Go answer your own question by learning how to find an answer. I sure as hell hope you are too lazy to vote, because you are too Fing stupid to have the right.
    Calm down sally,put your service weapon away,no one wants to hurt you little man baby,show daddy Whidden where the bad man touched you

Unregistered
    Look, a troll! Wtf do you know anything about what you write about? Immunity from what? Another convenience store wise man. GTF out you jack0ff. "Even his followers know" Know what?

Fat chance im getting off this page,go turn in your badge and service weapon and do us a favor,we don't need deputies like you on the clock.think about another career ,$30,000 a year isn't going to keep the wife and kids happy,corruption doesn't pay well at the end,save yourself and your certs before you lose them.

Unregistered

"us" who?

Fat chance im getting off this page,go turn in your badge and service weapon and do us a favor,we don't need deputies like you on the clock.think about another career ,$30,000 a year isn't going to keep the wife and kids happy,corruption doesn't pay well at the end,save yourself and your certs before you lose them.
    Who is "us", the silent majority? lol? The ones with "tapes" and "secret recordings and informants" which are all going to come out, but "they" are just waiting until "its the right time" You losers.

Unregistered
    Stupid do you write reports like this, htf you make probation? First you are giving advice, then speaking for "we", then more advice, then unclear if you are complaining about pay or trying to use example for your other advice, then discuss your family marital problems, then seems like you are admitting to something, then more advice. Why dont YOU run for office, youre like 75% of these losers who 5hit talk the department and administration, can run your mouth and thats all you and your kind know how to do - complain like children. you get what you deserve. no, you get more, because you have a job still, youre miserable loser self should be riding the tractor for public works or working asphalt, definately not wearing a badge. loser

Unregistered
    Stupid do you write reports like this, htf you make probation? First you are giving advice, then speaking for "we", then more advice, then unclear if you are complaining about pay or trying to use example for your other advice, then discuss your family marital problems, then seems like you are admitting to something, then more advice. Why dont YOU run for office, youre like 75% of these losers who 5hit talk the department and administration, can run your mouth and thats all you and your kind know how to do - complain like children. you get what you deserve. no, you get more, because you have a job still, youre miserable loser self should be riding the tractor for public works or working asphalt, definately not wearing a badge. loser
    I am staying right the hell here sweet cheeks...
    I am going to be the biggest thorn and pain in your asses as I can.. Nothing you can do about it either..
    Looks like we got a Standoff.... Go screw yourselves some more 101,102 etc etc etc...

Leave my ass..... You are going to beg for us to leave... Oh that's right... You don't know who we are! One up on ya! We know who YOU clowns are though!

Unregistered

lol, ok

I am staying right the hell here sweet cheeks...
    I am going to be the biggest thorn and pain in your asses as I can.. Nothing you can do about it either..
    Looks like we got a Standoff.... Go screw yourselves some more 101,102 etc etc etc...

Leave my ass..... You are going to beg for us to leave... Oh that's right... You don't know who we are! One up on ya! We know who YOU clowns are though!
    Oh my, youre going to be the biggest thorn, yes, "you" are going to somehow do something or start something, a true David and Goliath right? Pathetic nobody. "You dont know who we are, but we know who "you clowns are" oh oh oh. Lets guess, you too have "recordings made insecret" and youre "waiting for just the right moment", and you have "information"

Are you really a professional LEO? No, you merely wear a uniform and badge.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234