Piss boy on suicide watch

Unregistered

Piss boy on suicide watch

Brother and sister please help piss boy get over the fact that Landa land (the land of make believe) is coming to an end. No more holding the piss yarn for the man with no balls. Piss boy has to find a new boss to ensure he urinates neatly. Poor piss boy always chasing a ****

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Brother and sister please help piss boy get over the fact that Landa land (the land of make believe) is coming to an end. No more holding the piss yarn for the man with no balls. Piss boy has to find a new boss to ensure he urinates neatly. Poor piss boy always chasing a ****
    Jose: enough of this crap. Where is our contract? We left money on the table hoping for a betterment with you brother but I keep losing money with every passing day man

Unregistered

Best be moving

Fish, Now that your daddy didn’t win, you better start moving along or move aside. You represent the FOP, and we still have not seen anything but you up your daddy’s ass. We are hurting as a whole. If you can’t do the job correctly because your agenda went to shit then move aside. No more games Fish, you have ran out of time.

Unregistered
    Look whos on suicide watch now ****tard! 😂😂 Get some lube on that butthole fishy boy.. and keep that mouth open for pissboy to fill up for you🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered

Ruined potential

It’s sad to see what has become of this place. I was only there for a couple years but it was never as bad as I hear it became. The citizens should of never been ok with the crap that happened and put more pressure on the Dias to do their job and order the manager to fix the pd and not allow it to harbor shitbirds like the ones in charge. Honestly bso is only barely better but at least I can move to a different area to escape jerks. God help you all