News-press-investigator
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

News-press-investigator

There is a guy over at the news-press that is willing to speak with you about any issues/concerns that you may have at FMPD. I know that the kool-aid drinkers will not say too many things, but for everybody else, there is finally someone that is willing to listen to any information that you may have. He is a honest guy and will listen to what you say and most importantly he can be TRUSTED.

EMAIL: cdulaney@news-press.com

Unregistered
    Maybe he can look into why the guys are on leave.

Unregistered
    I have already emailed him. He is a good guy. From what I hear, some of our infamous admin can't stand him...just wait til some more crap is exposed

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There is a guy over at the news-press that is willing to speak with you about any issues/concerns that you may have at FMPD. I know that the kool-aid drinkers will not say too many things, but for everybody else, there is finally someone that is willing to listen to any information that you may have. He is a honest guy and will listen to what you say and most importantly he can be TRUSTED.

EMAIL: cdulaney@news-press.com
    The cops want to know where diggs is? The entire department feels he is Doug baker 2.0

Unregistered
    Who cares where he is , has not done anything to improve working conditions or moral since he arrived, i am afraid we are no better off than we were with baker, another career administrator who does not have a clue or care about officers.

Unregistered
    Who cares where he is , has not done anything to improve working conditions or moral since he arrived, i am afraid we are no better off than we were with baker, another career administrator who does not have a clue or care about officers.
    I had a feeling that we were headed in the wrong direction once he made the "baker " group acting captains and sgts. Nothing has changed

Unregistered

Chief

Should've hired any of the other outside white guys...would've been better off...instead we got another dud for dumbar to practice dp on

Unregistered
    No confidence...but remember the snakes that are around him..becky, jay, etc. When he promoted them, he promoted Baker. We all kn I will who the snakes are.

Unregistered
    Should've hired any of the other outside white guys...would've been better off...instead we got another dud for dumbar to practice dp on
    This is a Saeed Fuk up hire, chosed a militant diva administrator, who likes to abuse his employees. All discipline should go to arbitration, the ginger officers discipline was abusive....Fuk this guy!!

Unregistered
    You all think he can just magically change everything in an instant. This shit hole has been a mess for many many years. Give Diggs some time. Looks like he started draining the swamp. Oh by the way Cody.....go suck an egg.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast