Kelly - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kelly

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Be careful, your dealing with someone that has the most taser deployments in the entire department. That shows you right there, he is a "real man", lol. Only real men tase the elderly and softies go hands on.
    Let's stay focused. This thread is about how fat and how useless Kelly is. She should go get us coffee after roll call. Someone had to have signed PT and not him. Come on. He got skipped and he knows Kelly is one of Hudak's dumb followers. He has to know she is a real pos and she does sneaky things for Hudak. Not to mention she is hideous to look at on TV and she sucks at pio. She is the total shi$$y package.

Unregistered
    I cringe every time I see her fat a$$ on TV. No wonder we can't get people to apply. That tub of lard is what represents the agency to the public!

Unregistered
    I cringe every time I see her fat a$$ on TV. No wonder we can't get people to apply. That tub of lard is what represents the agency to the public!
    Amen brother. Take her off the TV and let's see if the applications roll in! LOL

Unregistered

Ties to Homestead

Someone said she has close ties to Homestead PD. has a few "close friends"

Unregistered

Pool Party shameful

KD invites the female officers of the department to a pool party at her house. She tells them women only no men. Some wear skimpy bikini and some are topless believing to men would be there. Then without them knowing Chief EH shows up in full POLICE uniform. One female officer is seen topless on a video saying, what is he doing here? The Chief hangs out for about 2 hours checking out the sites, taking pictures & videos. Some pictures show the Chief and the female officer who is holding a sex toy that she won in a game at the party. The chief is there with subordinates that are topless how inappropriate and embarrassing for others there. He holds a position of authority and respect over them. Some feel uncomfortable about the situation but are afraid to speak out fearing retaliation from the highest position of authority in the department and the PIO mouthpiece. Is the Chief caught up on all his work that he has 3 hours’ time to spend at a pool party or is he just a pervert? This pool party was not in Coral Gables but far away and he used city/taxpayer’s time, city/taxpayer’s car, city/taxpayer’s uniforms and equipment and he was there representing the City of Coral Gables and its Police Department because he was in full uniform. What was the purpose of his action by the Chief and how did it serve taxpayers? Shameful, he should be dedicating his time to filling the empty slots of Police Officers since he is always getting MC to bring it up in the commission meetings. There are pictures, videos & recordings. KD you out did yourself this time and you are the PIO this is going to be a media embarrassment for the Coral Gables Police Department again. She even heard yelling “The Chief is my Bi….h” repeatedly in front of these young police officer.

Unregistered
    KD invites the female officers of the department to a pool party at her house. She tells them women only no men. Some wear skimpy bikini and some are topless believing to men would be there. Then without them knowing Chief EH shows up in full POLICE uniform. One female officer is seen topless on a video saying, what is he doing here? The Chief hangs out for about 2 hours checking out the sites, taking pictures & videos. Some pictures show the Chief and the female officer who is holding a sex toy that she won in a game at the party. The chief is there with subordinates that are topless how inappropriate and embarrassing for others there. He holds a position of authority and respect over them. Some feel uncomfortable about the situation but are afraid to speak out fearing retaliation from the highest position of authority in the department and the PIO mouthpiece. Is the Chief caught up on all his work that he has 3 hours’ time to spend at a pool party or is he just a pervert? This pool party was not in Coral Gables but far away and he used city/taxpayer’s time, city/taxpayer’s car, city/taxpayer’s uniforms and equipment and he was there representing the City of Coral Gables and its Police Department because he was in full uniform. What was the purpose of his action by the Chief and how did it serve taxpayers? Shameful, he should be dedicating his time to filling the empty slots of Police Officers since he is always getting MC to bring it up in the commission meetings. There are pictures, videos & recordings. KD you out did yourself this time and you are the PIO this is going to be a media embarrassment for the Coral Gables Police Department again. She even heard yelling “The Chief is my Bi….h” repeatedly in front of these young police officer.
    Trust me since I know. Chief Hudak raped us with his eyes. What a pig to be there. Perv.

Unregistered
    Trust me since I know. Chief Hudak raped us with his eyes. What a pig to be there. Perv.
    Seriously?
    If he was wearing a uniform and showing up "uninvited" at a private party of subordinates outside of city boundaries, using his position of power to gain entry, it seems like a case of trespassing and employee harassment.

Unregistered
    Seriously?
    If he was wearing a uniform and showing up "uninvited" at a private party of subordinates outside of city boundaries, using his position of power to gain entry, it seems like a case of trespassing and employee harassment.
    There is no IF.
    HUDAK wore his uniform. If an officer that was not on his team did that sh%t he would go after them big time. If an officer on his team did that, he would hi-5 them. Shady sh%t. Unethical pervert pos. If IA doesn't investigate this sh %t then this place is more
    f %cked up than I thought.

Unregistered
    I guess the photos are starting to come out. Nothing like a photo of a subordinate with a sex toy in her hands while your in full uniform.

#citybeautiful on Instagram

Unregistered
    There is no IF.
    HUDAK wore his uniform. If an officer that was not on his team did that sh%t he would go after them big time. If an officer on his team did that, he would hi-5 them. Shady sh%t. Unethical pervert pos. If IA doesn't investigate this sh %t then this place is more
    f %cked up than I thought.
    Don't waste your time with IA. This is the Chief. Go to the city attorney and the city manager. You will force both to investigate. If the city does not do anything, and Hudak gets into trouble in the future repeating same conduct, the city management will be held responsible. It is unclear that we are hearing all sides of the story here, but if there is merit to the concerns, the city attorney and the city manager should be capable of figuring things out.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast