Help me Out Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Cool Help me Out Here

I have a question to all the big muscle guys out there. I'm thinking about taking some testosterone to fit in with the crowd. But my concern is will it shrink my testicles? I don't want them to look like 2 peanut size M&Ms !! I figure somebody could weigh in on here.. Thanks in advance............

Unregistered
    NUTS is my only comment

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have a question to all the big muscle guys out there. I'm thinking about taking some testosterone to fit in with the crowd. But my concern is will it shrink my testicles? I don't want them to look like 2 peanut size M&Ms !! I figure somebody could weigh in on here.. Thanks in advance............
    You are posting in here so they are probably already pretty small

Unregistered
    Mine did shrink by 50 percent but the trade off for bigger biceps in my tailored shirt, swat vest , ball cap make me look smoking........

Unregistered
    If taken in small doses you will see little to no shrinkage!! I hope this helps?

Unregistered
    If you had a pair to begin with you wouldn't need testosterone. You're nuts must not be big enough to make any. Probably got a little b!tch d!ck too. Everyone with big muscles has a b!tch d!ck.

Unregistered

Talking

Umm, do you need some tweezers to put that thing away?

Unregistered
    If you had a pair to begin with you wouldn't need testosterone. You're nuts must not be big enough to make any. Probably got a little b!tch d!ck too. Everyone with big muscles has a b!tch d!ck.
    Well I'm in my late 50s And have 12 more years to go where in a uniform my noodle has gotten limp I just want Bump up my game if you will like some of the other folks around this place ..
    And of course I wanna reap some of the side benefits of a stiff really once in a while

Unregistered
    Well I'm in my late 50s And have 12 more years to go where in a uniform my noodle has gotten limp I just want Bump up my game if you will like some of the other folks around this place ..
    And of course I wanna reap some of the side benefits of a stiff really once in a while
    I got the penile implant. Squeeze my left testicle and boom it's ready.. forget the test.. I got an instant stiffy

Unregistered
    Ask Mr Steroid in 15. He has the scoop. Loves to recommend his Dr

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast