capt boobs - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: capt boobs

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When I tell other cops I work with about my former department ways they dont believe me a place could be that FU. I just send them emails like this. Keep them coming so glad i left this place.
    good one troll, we are glad you left too. coward, and if you did leave put your name to this statement, unless your scared son

Unregistered
    Captain Boobs is getting promoted
    Probably... they pretty much give MC anything she wants out of hopes she doesn't sue for getting harassed...

Unregistered
    good one troll, we are glad you left too. coward, and if you did leave put your name to this statement, unless your scared son

Where's your name tough guy troll, all I can do is laugh when I read these LCSO blogs anymore. All that's left at that place are people suffering from BCS ( battered cop syndrome) scarred of their own shadow and those short timers who can't wait to make their 25 and get the **** out of there.

Know your role troll got to go I'm banging your mother and sister while your dad watches in the closet!

Sorry for using your lines😜😜😜😜😜😜

Unregistered

Where's your name tough guy troll, all I can do is laugh when I read these LCSO blogs anymore. All that's left at that place are people suffering from BCS ( battered cop syndrome) scarred of their own shadow and those short timers who can't wait to make their 25 and get the **** out of there.

Know your role troll got to go I'm banging your mother and sister while your dad watches in the closet!

Sorry for using your lines������������
    wow, good one sissy boy, you left and still wont give your name either a lair or a coward and I have more then 25 so suck it *****

Unregistered

Wink

"Capt" Benetti at the jail
    Wait.....Captain Boobs is a GUY?????

Unregistered
    "Capt" Benetti at the jail
    Wait a second....Capt. Benetti is a guy??????

Unregistered
    wow, good one sissy boy, you left and still wont give your name either a lair or a coward and I have more then 25 so suck it *****

Still no name and your the badge wearing, gun toting bad ass who started this with asking another poster to identify him or herself in their post. I'm long gone tough guy and have nothing to loose or gain. I just come back every now and then to reaffirm the decision I made after 15 yrs in that corrupt hell hole( that be a hint tough guy) I just wanted to prove my point by challenging the current bad ass LCSO employee you are into practicing what you preach and posting your name. With 25 in what do you have to loose tough guy. Remember you challenged others to do this bad ass.

Know your roll troll, now back to your mom and sister, and please tell your daddy to stop asking us to toss him the KY from the closet.

Once again sorry for using your favorite lines.

Unregistered

And your name is? What I thought 25+ and still scared!!!

Unregistered
    Wait a second....Capt. Benetti is a guy??????
    No! Capt. Boobs is young slooth out of the core. Shes banging Craig. This behavior is par for the course for her. She married and divorced her last boss. Shes banging her current boss. Its what she does. I don't understand how shes not getting her own IA investigation because she lied about the nature of her relationship of the guy she hemmed up. Shes out at bars getting sloshed and going by the name CAPTAIN BOOBS....Ive got the video. Nobody on her old shift liked or trusted her. Same on her current shift. She can only talk to one of her three sgts cus the other two dont trust her or anything that comes out of her mouth. Nothing will ever come of it. Shes craigs flavor of the week. Hell get tired of the shit talking that going on at his facility before long. His former buddies at the jail know hes an incompetent snake. Hes a joke thats so far up the Majors ass hell penetrate if he comes to a stop to quick. The majors a joke cus he cant go anywhere without his little buddy.

Unregistered

Still no name and your the badge wearing, gun toting bad ass who started this with asking another poster to identify him or herself in their post. I'm long gone tough guy and have nothing to loose or gain. I just come back every now and then to reaffirm the decision I made after 15 yrs in that corrupt hell hole( that be a hint tough guy) I just wanted to prove my point by challenging the current bad ass LCSO employee you are into practicing what you preach and posting your name. With 25 in what do you have to loose tough guy. Remember you challenged others to do this bad ass.

Know your roll troll, now back to your mom and sister, and please tell your daddy to stop asking us to toss him the KY from the closet.

Once again sorry for using your favorite lines.
    you giant *****, long gone and still wont give your name, you sissy boy coward, well you should take a hint to know who I'm but your not that smart and I'm guessing you didn't leave but got your sorry ass kicked out of here, and you been gone 15 yrs and come back to this trash site that says it all *****

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast