capt boobs
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: capt boobs

Unregistered

capt boobs

Ok, so thats the funniest IA I ever read, but whats with all the redactions? and who is the captain behind the boobs?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok, so thats the funniest IA I ever read, but whats with all the redactions? and who is the captain behind the boobs?
    I like that, Captain Boobs. I pretty much knew where this IA was going even before I read it. She didn't mind before and had the same conversation with this deputy until he said something that pissed her off. Only then did she report it. Just goes to show, you have to be careful of who and how you talk to some people in this agency...

Unregistered

Arrow I thought the same thing

does not make sense to black out any names I guess its a Capt at Ortiz Ave, the girls plan did not work well since it came out she is very "friendly" in her own communications. dyin to know who Cap Boobs is though. Any idea??? he must be embarrassed to find out the fb messages his gal was sending. what a joke. Story in the media through out the state.

Unregistered

Only in LeeCounty

NEW: Florida deputy suspended after calling co-worker 'Captain Boobs'
    Palm Beach Post › news › crime--law › n...
    AMP - May 4, 2017 - A Florida sheriff's deputy has been suspended after an internal investigation showed

Unregistered
    NEW: Florida deputy suspended after calling co-worker 'Captain Boobs'
    Palm Beach Post › news › crime--law › n...
    AMP - May 4, 2017 - A Florida sheriff's deputy has been suspended after an internal investigation showed
    When I tell other cops I work with about my former department ways they dont believe me a place could be that FU. I just send them emails like this. Keep them coming so glad i left this place.

Unregistered

Cool Barstoolsports.com's take......

.."Look, I understand you can’t call a woman “Captain Boobs.” It sucks, because that is an awesome nickname. Awesome. I know exactly what this lady cop looks like based on that nickname, and I also know that the “bad guy” who called her that is exactly the type of guy I want to hang out with. Every once in a while, you have to check him, rein him in as he starts to tell an inappropriate story. But for the most part, he’s hysterical."""
    Barstoolsports.com

Unregistered
    .."Look, I understand you can’t call a woman “Captain Boobs.” It sucks, because that is an awesome nickname. Awesome. I know exactly what this lady cop looks like based on that nickname, and I also know that the “bad guy” who called her that is exactly the type of guy I want to hang out with. Every once in a while, you have to check him, rein him in as he starts to tell an inappropriate story. But for the most part, he’s hysterical."""
    Barstoolsports.com
    I know that guy as well. Good guy.. I use to work with him back in the day. Thought about calling or emailing him since I haven't spoke to him in a long time. I do have a new nickname for my wife though. But I think I am going to give her a promotion to major.

Unregistered
    Captain Boobs is getting promoted

Unregistered
    Just one boob is being promoted. One boob at a time, one boob at a time.

Unregistered
    "Capt" Benetti at the jail

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast