Bob Norman's Memorial weekend tribute, or travesty.

Unregisteredicjy

Bob Norman's Memorial weekend tribute, or travesty.

As a veteran and patriot, along with many others in Broward County. We, along with most Americans cherish the opportunity to pay tribute to our fallen heroes. Unfortunately people with grudges put their own ambitions above what's most important to millions of families across this great nation. I was standing in front of the PSB when a camera man from channel 10, who was with Bob Norman, said to me, "I can't believe Bob is doing a story this weekend on this." Maybe it's a story, maybe it's not, who am I to decide? But this truly reveals the bitterness of Bob Norman and so many others that Sheriff Scott Israel was re-elected with 73% of the vote last year. Bob is doing a story on a K-9 deputies dog that was killed, and a possible controversial nature in which it happened. Of course, like usual, nothing points in that direction. But for Bob Norman, that never stood in his way when reporting about Sheriff Israel who won with more votes than a presidential candidate.

Memorial Day is a sacred day for so many who love this country. I'm not saying Bob Norman doesn't love America, he just hates Sheriff Israel. Unfortunately that hatred has dictated how he does his job and what he thinks is important. Maybe that camera man should pull Bob aside, give him a slight slap in the face and say, Bob, wake up, wake up, it's Memorial Day weekend."

Unregistered

Bob Norman

Part time bob, a non story, a reporter making $22,300 per year, no promotion or award in 22.5 years, claim to fame married to Britnany Waldman $26,000 per year no promotion or award in 26 years.

Two poops in a tolet, nobody cares about them, winners get sprinkles!

#1 Sheriff Scott Israel 73% wow wow wow, he has an amazing Team

Sheriff Scott Israel 2020

CG

Unregistered
    Norman is a total nothing, irrelevant, a fat loser full of himself. A cop hater through and through. Just like his dumb wife.

Unregistered
    He should have been arrested years ago for that incident in Parkland. His buddy Satz was afraid to prosecute a reporter during his re-election year.

Unregistered

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Norman is a total nothing, irrelevant, a fat loser full of himself. A cop hater through and through. Just like his dumb wife.
    Wasn't she arrested for DUI??

Unregistered
    Bob just wants to stir the pot. Very little real reporting. All bs

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He should have been arrested years ago for that incident in Parkland. His buddy Satz was afraid to prosecute a reporter during his re-election year.
    Satz's is afraid of pissing off people in the media! Lets look at his track record with our lovely PD, Mr. Ponytail himself, Help Me Howard, oooh wait he has no track record with him because the PD's Office runs all over the SAO and not because the PD has better attorneys, they don't! Satz is just afraid to make waves so he can get re-elected. If he had any balls at all he would have put a couple of judges on notice that their blatant pro defense attitude would not be tolerated.