Records request shenanigans

Senior Member LEO Affairs Lieutenant

Records request shenanigans

Hello everyone,
    I know it has been forever since I graced this page with my presence. However, I didn't want anyone to feel left out, or think that I had forgotten them.

Here is my most recent article detailing Homestead unlawful responses to 119 request. Can you beleive WSH has charged Homestead over $37,000 in defending against one 119 law suit?

Well without further ado.
    My most recent article on Homestead violating public records law. Please share. http://photographyisnotacrime.com/20...request-abuse/

Take care and God bless

Doc Justice

Unregistered
    In the name of everything that is sacred;l in the name of God and all of the apostles, please stay away.
    You are a pariah, an unwelcome distraction to other issues far more important that your vendetta.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    In the name of everything that is sacred;l in the name of God and all of the apostles, please stay away.
    You are a pariah, an unwelcome distraction to other issues far more important that your vendetta.
    So can we take that as you giving the article two thumbs up?

Unregistered

Same crap different day

BLAH BLAH BLAH I don't need to read any of it to know its the same regurgitated crap all over again. So do yourselves a favor and don't read it either. Instead, do something fun, enjoy time with your family and friends!

This man is a TROLL that has nothing better to do.

BTW- Nice picture of our Honor Guard in the paper. Thanks for representing our fallen officers, police department and city.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I agree. The rumors about Gretsas having the police follow and harass Shiver sounds much more juicy. Hey Doc you got any evidence on that?