Look in the mirror- so are you!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Look in the mirror- so are you!
    Touche Ryan

Unregistered
    Touche Ryan
    Again you would be a terrible detective and again I am not RL.

Unregistered
    Again you would be a terrible detective and again I am not RL.
    Again , who cares who you are . Wether you are RL or not . Why do you not just shut the F up and stop backing a D Bag ....

Also since you are so concerned who comments on here etc .I am not the original commenter . Just shut your fat mouth up and stop defending an D bag . You and RL need to find a hole and get your heads stuck in it ...

Unregistered
    Guy is an asshole! Chases with a roll over and nothing happens. Tries to fight another officer while on a scene and nothing happens. Almost gets another officer fired by putting him out on the radio, and because he loves to talk shit on the radio! Screw him!

Unregistered
    Again , who cares who you are . Wether you are RL or not . Why do you not just shut the F up and stop backing a D Bag ....

Also since you are so concerned who comments on here etc .I am not the original commenter . Just shut your fat mouth up and stop defending an D bag . You and RL need to find a hole and get your heads stuck in it ...
    Sounds like big talk from behind a keyboard......and you cant spell either (Wether..LOL!) sad!

Unregistered

The sad part is you don't realize that I am not standing up for or backing RL, I am pointing out all of your faults and inability to spell basic words. You sit back and huff and puff like a tough guy behind the keyboard... and still a failure!

Unregistered
    Sounds like big talk from behind a keyboard......and you cant spell either (Wether..LOL!) sad!
    The best you can come up is a persons spelling ? RL you are a turd , a d bag , a c sucking a hole . You made other police officers look bad which out of all the shameful things you have done is the worst !

F off !

Unregistered
    The best you can come up is a persons spelling ? RL you are a turd , a d bag , a c sucking a hole . You made other police officers look bad which out of all the shameful things you have done is the worst !

F off !
    You seriously are clueless! You don't get that I am not talking about RL! I am not RL! I am not siding with or standing up for RL! I am talking about how you are unable to spell basic words that most little children learn in elementary and middle school. Are you not ashamed of yourself? That's what the point of my posts are!

Unregistered
    You seriously are clueless! You don't get that I am not talking about RL! I am not RL! I am not siding with or standing up for RL! I am talking about how you are unable to spell basic words that most little children learn in elementary and middle school. Are you not ashamed of yourself? That's what the point of my posts are!
    Ok RL , it is not you , you are not speaking about you , you are not defending you .

Tank u 4 tha spelling leson .

Is this not a subject ( Thread ) post regarding RL ?
    Take it upon yourself to start a post/ thread in reference to spelling and how to improve spelling. Can you find the missing letters ?
    You are an A--hole .

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast