Ryan (I'm god) Lyttle - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We should be asking why you don't care about spelling. Are you not embarrassed that you cannot spell the simplest of words? and you are not concerned about education but run your mouth how stupid the people you deal with on the street are?

The words you are misspelling are basic elementary or middle school words- how can you not be embarrassed by this.

I am not saying you should have a college degree, I am saying you should be able to spell elementary or middle school words.

Oh and I will not shut my mouth until you:

1.) Learn how to spell basic elementary and middle school words
    2.) Realize that as long as post misspelled words I will post and call you out.
    3.) Realize that the ability to communicate effectively and correctly is not a TINY thing.
    But is Ryan lytle still a piece of shit douch bag that is hated my many?

Unregistered
    I vote yes! And keeps up with that, " look at me and the way I shake hands with the chief" attitude, and he will always be! Just wait til the chief is gone, and maybe he won't feel so untouchable.

Unregistered
    I vote yes! And keeps up with that, " look at me and the way I shake hands with the chief" attitude, and he will always be! Just wait til the chief is gone, and maybe he won't feel so untouchable.
    Agreed , he is an a hole . Maybe his a@@ should have been kicked by the two officers.
    I believe it would ground him .

Unregistered

Here we go again

Why is this guy untachable? What does he have on the chief? Can anyone answer this? Tries fighting a fellow cop during a hot call, chases into opalocka where it ended in a roll over accident, tazed a fellow officer in the balls.... and there is more! Only thing that has been done is them making him officer of the year. Wtf! Right color I guess!
    -->>I'm not the biggest fan of RL, but he is a damn good cop. Idk why ppl don't look at the reason he approached FD in the first place and from what I was told by someone who was there, he tried to talk in private before everything blew up. Yeah he talks a lot on the radio, so what? I think a lot of you want him to lay down, but he's never really stood up. No one knew what RL did until duche Sgt. OM started that whole GA at it again. I remember speaking to him when he first started and i spoke with him last week or the week before... same guy. Speaks when spoken to and keeps it moving. Doesn't care about making friends outside of the ones he already has. Folks are butt hurt over that. It's almost like most of you want him to fail so bad that you're losing sleep over it or at least coming on here to talk about it. Why not talk to him directly!?!? I've been here too long and seen this time and time again. Just go to work, do your job and go home to your family. If you have an issue with someone, go to them and talk about it. Stop, please stop being children! After XX years here it's like a replay over and over. And now the new officers 5years and less, are playing in to it as well. Sad... Ah well, this old guy is done talking..... I'd still have RL as my 94 over a lot of you pricks.

Unregistered

Here we go again

I'm not the biggest fan of RL, but he is a damn good cop. Idk why ppl don't look at the reason he approached FD in the first place and from what I was told by someone who was there, he tried to talk in private before everything blew up. Yeah he talks a lot on the radio, so what? I think a lot of you want him to lay down, but he's never really stood up. No one knew what RL did until duche Sgt. OM started that whole GA at it again. I remember speaking to him when he first started and i spoke with him last week or the week before... same guy. Speaks when spoken to and keeps it moving. Doesn't care about making friends outside of the ones he already has. Folks are butt hurt over that. It's almost like most of you want him to fail so bad that you're losing sleep over it or at least coming on here to talk about it. Why not talk to him directly!?!? I've been here too long and seen this time and time again. Just go to work, do your job and go home to your family. If you have an issue with someone, go to them and talk about it. Stop, please stop being children! After XX years here it's like a replay over and over. And now the new officers 5years and less, are playing in to it as well. Sad... Ah well, this old guy is done talking..... I'd still have RL as my 94 over a lot of you pricks.

Unregistered
    I'm not the biggest fan of RL, but he is a damn good cop. Idk why ppl don't look at the reason he approached FD in the first place and from what I was told by someone who was there, he tried to talk in private before everything blew up. Yeah he talks a lot on the radio, so what? I think a lot of you want him to lay down, but he's never really stood up. No one knew what RL did until duche Sgt. OM started that whole GA at it again. I remember speaking to him when he first started and i spoke with him last week or the week before... same guy. Speaks when spoken to and keeps it moving. Doesn't care about making friends outside of the ones he already has. Folks are butt hurt over that. It's almost like most of you want him to fail so bad that you're losing sleep over it or at least coming on here to talk about it. Why not talk to him directly!?!? I've been here too long and seen this time and time again. Just go to work, do your job and go home to your family. If you have an issue with someone, go to them and talk about it. Stop, please stop being children! After XX years here it's like a replay over and over. And now the new officers 5years and less, are playing in to it as well. Sad... Ah well, this old guy is done talking..... I'd still have RL as my 94 over a lot of you pricks.
    They are both Pu@@ys , XX years also but senority does not mean your opinion matters when the consensus from the majority is that RL is a d bag .

Unregistered
    They are both Pu@@ys , XX years also but senority does not mean your opinion matters when the consensus from the majority is that RL is a d bag .
    Wait....because you post the same basic message pretending to be a multitude of people, you think you are a majority. In fact you are a sad person that is answering his own posts. Go buy a jigsaw puzzle of Sesame Street, that seems age appropriate for you, yourself and I (your only friends). Sad and pathetic!!!

Unregistered
    Wait....because you post the same basic message pretending to be a multitude of people, you think you are a majority. In fact you are a sad person that is answering his own posts. Go buy a jigsaw puzzle of Sesame Street, that seems age appropriate for you, yourself and I (your only friends). Sad and pathetic!!!
    Funny , RL .....

Unregistered
    .... ok... you're not going to like everyone you work with... get over it. I'm sure there are some officers or citizens that don't like you or me. Grow up guy/girl. But, you bring up a good point. A lot of you youngsters don't appreciate the opinions of us older officers. That's a problem. I'm indifferent when it comes to RL. I will say this again, I'd have him as my 94 during a sticky situation any day of the week......and politely get off my scene after the scene is safe. I'm done... reply if you wish. Be safe brother/sister.

Unregistered
    .... ok... you're not going to like everyone you work with... get over it. I'm sure there are some officers or citizens that don't like you or me. Grow up guy/girl. But, you bring up a good point. A lot of you youngsters don't appreciate the opinions of us older officers. That's a problem. I'm indifferent when it comes to RL. I will say this again, I'd have him as my 94 during a sticky situation any day of the week......and politely get off my scene after the scene is safe. I'm done... reply if you wish. Be safe brother/sister.
    He is still a C Sucker

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast