Ryan (I'm god) Lyttle
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Ryan (I'm god) Lyttle

Why is this guy untachable? What does he have on the chief? Can anyone answer this? Tries fighting a fellow cop during a hot call, chases into opalocka where it ended in a roll over accident, tazed a fellow officer in the balls.... and there is more! Only thing that has been done is them making him officer of the year. Wtf! Right color I guess!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why is this guy untachable? What does he have on the chief? Can anyone answer this? Tries fighting a fellow cop during a hot call, chases into opalocka where it ended in a roll over accident, tazed a fellow officer in the balls.... and there is more! Only thing that has been done is them making him officer of the year. Wtf! Right color I guess!
    UNTOUCHABLE!!!! JESUS H. CHRIST is spelling that hard? HOW ABOUT SPELL CHECK? Its TASED! What level of education do you have? If you can't spell please go post in another agencies group- you are embarrassing yourself!

Unregistered
    UNTOUCHABLE!!!! JESUS H. CHRIST is spelling that hard? HOW ABOUT SPELL CHECK? Its TASED! What level of education do you have? If you can't spell please go post in another agencies group- you are embarrassing yourself!
    RL Is an A@@hole no matter if he used spell check or just graduated from after care . Who cares about the persons spelling or education , I mean look at RL he is a total retard and he works with us .
    So why don't you just shut your mouth already about tiny things like spelling.

Unregistered
    RL Is an A@@hole no matter if he used spell check or just graduated from after care . Who cares about the persons spelling or education , I mean look at RL he is a total retard and he works with us .
    I second it ! Who cares how a person spells !
    RL is a D Bag ! Karma is a bit@h buddy !

Unregistered
    Can't stand the guy!!! Every time he gets on the radio it drives me nuts! The guy loves to talk on the radio soooo much that he doesn't even think about what he is saying! Take the DE incident for example! The guy backed the truck right over him!!! Piece of shit! Typical attention seeker!

Unregistered
    We should be asking why you don't care about spelling. Are you not embarrassed that you cannot spell the simplest of words? and you are not concerned about education but run your mouth how stupid the people you deal with on the street are?

The words you are misspelling are basic elementary or middle school words- how can you not be embarrassed by this.

I am not saying you should have a college degree, I am saying you should be able to spell elementary or middle school words.

Oh and I will not shut my mouth until you:

1.) Learn how to spell basic elementary and middle school words
    2.) Realize that as long as post misspelled words I will post and call you out.
    3.) Realize that the ability to communicate effectively and correctly is not a TINY thing.

Unregistered
    We should be asking why you don't care about spelling. Are you not embarrassed that you cannot spell the simplest of words? and you are not concerned about education but run your mouth how stupid the people you deal with on the street are?

The words you are misspelling are basic elementary or middle school words- how can you not be embarrassed by this.

I am not saying you should have a college degree, I am saying you should be able to spell elementary or middle school words.

Oh and I will not shut my mouth until you:

1.) Learn how to spell basic elementary and middle school words
    2.) Realize that as long as post misspelled words I will post and call you out.
    3.) Realize that the ability to communicate effectively and correctly is not a TINY thing.
    But is Ryan lytle still a piece of shit douch bag that is hated my many?

Unregistered
    He has naked pictures of the chief.

Unregistered
    But is Ryan lytle still a piece of shit douch bag that is hated my many?
    Exactly ! Stick to the topic not the spelling ! Yes he is a fake , backstabbing , d bag , c sucker , s head !
    By the way Ryan , My spelling is off ! So suck it !

Unregistered
    He has naked pictures of the chief.
    So he sucked the chief off and has a video of it ! Pearl neacklace and all !

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast