Ryan (I'm god) Lyttle - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why is this guy untachable? What does he have on the chief? Can anyone answer this? Tries fighting a fellow cop during a hot call, chases into opalocka where it ended in a roll over accident, tazed a fellow officer in the balls.... and there is more! Only thing that has been done is them making him officer of the year. Wtf! Right color I guess!
    He is part of the racist black militant machine alive and well in Miramar led by the mayor and chief. DW has more discrimination suits that all chiefs combined in MPD history and is a well know race baiter who openly commented how he hated white cops so his son RL is just one of his many soldiers he brought is.

Unregistered
    You’re delusional. Go take this nonsense elsewhere.

Unregistered
    Hey, it's "RL" as I guess I'm called here. Was recently told this existed and chose to check it out. Didn't read everything, but got the point. I am seriously saddened by it. Not here to defend myself, but to simply ask for forgiveness. I pray one day that will be achieved... I lost my temper, overreacted, and said things I shouldn't to FD. I apologize. To the originator of this thread, if I have wronged you in any way, whether in word or action, I am sorry. I truly regret, unknowingly, creating an atmosphere of tention/uneasiness. To all others with similar feelings, I am really sorry as well. If anyone wishes to speak with me about any particular issue, please come to me in person or call. I believe communication will generate clarity and understanding. Regardless of how I am viewed, I will still have your back. I can only hope you will have mine. I'm not perfect, nor do I pretend to be. I do try to follow the example of someone who was perfect, although I fail many times. Hebrews 12:14 states, "Make every effort to live in peace with everyone and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord." NIV It will take some doing, but I think peace can be achieved. This is my start. Again, I hold no resentment at all for comments made here, to me directly or indirectly. Thanks for reading. Take care, be safe, and God bless.
    Go suck a D@ck ! Trader !

Unregistered
    Why not try raising others up instead of tearing them down? Your self-loathing is embarrassing and is reflected by the way you speak to and about others. Lord help you.

Unregistered
    Another dumba*s who cannot spell a simple word. What exactly were you wanting to "trade" with RL? Yeah I am that guy, the guardian of spelling! You cannot spell a single simple word, even if the software built into this site (or sight as you spell it) tries to correct it. You are so stooooopid (as you spell it) that you cant follow "when someone leads you to water".

LOSER!!! (or as you spell it LOOSER)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345