Come on Mike, you did good! Don't go out like a punk

Unregistered

Come on Mike, you did good! Don't go out like a punk

Sheriff you are still responsible for what goes on. You are the best Sheriff of Lee County thus far. We all know you want Carmine as the Sheriff. Don't let the department go to hell before you leave. You need to get rid of some a-holes and little dictators like "Chief of Operations" Holloway. Really? He treats everyone like they are under investigation. The hallway has good people now. You need to get rid of Gizzi. What exactly does he do? His little friend too that is kissing the Chief's ass so he can get somewhere. You're paying Jeff Gottstein supposed consultant more money than a Captain that has been protecting our community for 30 years. Loyal and good employees are fed up! Get it right Mike before you leave!

Unregistered
    Mike doesn't care folks. "My legacy speaks for itself" "Look at all I have accomplished" "Lee County is safer than it's ever been"
    "I think the men and women of law enforcement her in Lee County blah blah blah"

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2764306]Mike doesn't care folks. "My legacy speaks for itself" "Look at all I have accomplished" "Lee County is safer than it's ever been"
    "I think the men and women of law enforcement her in Lee County blah blah blah"[/QU

Mike doesn't care. he got his and thats all hes ever cared about.

Unregistered

The consultant?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sheriff you are still responsible for what goes on. You are the best Sheriff of Lee County thus far. We all know you want Carmine as the Sheriff. Don't let the department go to hell before you leave. You need to get rid of some a-holes and little dictators like "Chief of Operations" Holloway. Really? He treats everyone like they are under investigation. The hallway has good people now. You need to get rid of Gizzi. What exactly does he do? His little friend too that is kissing the Chief's ass so he can get somewhere. You're paying Jeff Gottstein supposed consultant more money than a Captain that has been protecting our community for 30 years. Loyal and good employees are fed up! Get it right Mike before you leave!
    The consultant? Same officer in the others items?

http://www.gteladvisors.com/jeff-gottstein-bio.html

http://caselaw.findlaw.com/us-8th-circuit/1301830.html

http://www.startribune.com/woodbury-...ter/236827411/

Unregistered

Ha ha ha

Ha ha ha ha ha

Unregistered
    Gizzi? Now that is one sneaky guy right there. When I worked with him, he was always whining about this and that. Whining, whining whining.

Unregistered

Mike Scott

Shall you rot in hell. I pray everyday that your impending heart attack will happen sooner than later.

You ARE the MOST morally CORRUPT Sheriff Lee County has ever had.

Scumbag!

Unregistered
    Gizzi? Now that is one sneaky guy right there. When I worked with him, he was always whining about this and that. Whining, whining whining.
    yeah, he only got where he is my kissing CM ass, taking him to lunch, washing his car and not to take into account the investigation that was even done, on his and his wife's issues with ?????

Unregistered
    Shall you rot in hell. I pray everyday that your impending heart attack will happen sooner than later.

You ARE the MOST morally CORRUPT Sheriff Lee County has ever had.

Scumbag!
    Really you POS, its one thing if you don't like him or how he is running the place, but to wish someone harm, karma ***** will come
    back to bite you in your coward ***** ass

Unregistered

'Tis what it is...

Scott is a punk! I refer to him as the "Bald Eagle."

0ne, he is bald... And two, his eagle like-nose / beak suits him.

Eagles not only catch fish but eat off of rotting corpses. He has eaten us for years.

P.U.N.K.