Radio Priority (Submarine Submerging) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Take your Navy Sh!t and blow it out your ass!
    Ya pipo. Eres una ladilla

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Keep this up and you will be in Davy Jones locker ! I am the supreme SUB commander , so blow your hatch moron, I will sail through life a winner ! Stand down !
    Sorry, I don't swing that way. So, you and Davy can stay in the locker (closet) Tks, for the offer. Supreme sub colonel of the urinal. So, you still keeping America safe, from that evil little midget in N.K? Have you had him over yet, for some good old America apple pie? Offered to train, his troop on the wonders of your cooking and keeping the galley. All clean and ready for inspection yet? I find it troublesome, to go to the cafeteria these day's and not see you sitting in there and listening to you dream's (lies) of all you've done. That and telling the manager on how to cook these really great meals. Hey, I'm going to propose a bring your retiree to work day. You can come back and well have everybody (1) listen to you on how were all doing it wrong. Interested? Will even let you wear a PSA uniform for the day, but you got to give it back before you leave. One of the fellow's is willing to bring his kids, plastic toy cowboy gun in for you. Now, I don't want you to get all offend, over this next statement or question. BD, made an interesting statement to all these places you claimed. To have gone to, Training there department's or taking over. That all happen to be when those cites, were having there gay right's parade. I said say it ain't so. Then, I got to thinking (yes rare) I read this somewhere on here. It seems so, you were selected as the national parade master. (no not master baiter) get your mind out of the gutter for a min. Where trying to get information here. Also, you changed up your routine on us. Your not trolling 79th st. anymore for those chick with d!ck's. You've been spotted on the beach and driving up and down A1A in Broward. Listen, don't become a news story and get popped. I don't think I could get the bail money for it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12