Something to think about - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Peace and Love View Post
    While I was sitting at a Police Memorial, honoring those who served and paid with their lives, I was hit with an with lightening bolt of sorts. Looking at the families of the fallen Heroes sitting there and looking for closure, was tough. It occurred to me that they would never hear how their Loved One's day went. They would never hear the "war stories" told by someone that was actually there. I couldn't help but think that at the service that laid their Hero to rest, not a cross word was said about them. As I sat there in reflection, it came to me that I should never have a cross word for any of my coworkers again. I shouldn't judge or speculate about what they did or why they did it. I should speak about them in a manner that would show respect, no matter how different our experience or lives may be. I describe myself as sarcastic and quick to offer a quip. I have been critical of coworkers that had an opinion opposed to mine. It took sitting at that service to realize I only need to please those I love, with the hope that I too be remembered with love and respect. I can help make this a better place and pledge to do just that.

Peace Be With You.
    I posted this in 2017
    My first and last post.
    Be Well and Safe

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I posted this in 2017
    My first and last post.
    Be Well and Safe
    Same to you... stay safe!!!

Unregistered
    These are great words but in abt everyone is in everyone’s business. That is the abt way. If people would keep to themselves and not worry about what other people are doing this would be a positive change.

Unregistered
    These are great words but in abt everyone is in everyone’s business. That is the abt way. If people would keep to themselves and not worry about what other people are doing this would be a positive change.
    Amen. The ABT way. It's a constant rumor mill. Someone from our office says "I heard from Agent X in Office "A" that Agent "Y" in Office "B" said that Agent "Z" from Office "C" said their Lieutenant heard <<<INSERT RUMOR OF THE DAY>>>". It usually ends up being bullsh** but the damage is done and people get worked up over it. People need to worry about their own backyard and not what someone else is doing in another office. It does no good whatsoever. Coupled with command staff and constantly not following command protocol and it is a recipe for disaster.

Unregistered
    Amen. The ABT way. It's a constant rumor mill. Someone from our office says "I heard from Agent X in Office "A" that Agent "Y" in Office "B" said that Agent "Z" from Office "C" said their Lieutenant heard <<<INSERT RUMOR OF THE DAY>>>". It usually ends up being bullsh** but the damage is done and people get worked up over it. People need to worry about their own backyard and not what someone else is doing in another office. It does no good whatsoever. Coupled with command staff and constantly not following command protocol and it is a recipe for disaster.

Sure thing Lieutenant

Unregistered
    Great post but these whiney ungrateful agents will never see the value in this post. Take away their sworn status, they don’t deserve it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12