Unregistered

Demoted

Chavez got demoted

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Chavez got demoted
    Not surprised

Unregistered
    Know the facts before you talk trash. Oh, I forget, not on this site. The paid BSO mod here doesn't believe in facts, just attacks every post. He happens to be one of the most standup supervisors here. I mean he was, can't have anyone at BSO who would actually stand up to azz clowns admin now ruling BSO..

Unregistered
    Tell the Captain off and you'll get a prize for it.

Unregistered
    Know the facts before you talk trash. Oh, I forget, not on this site. The paid BSO mod here doesn't believe in facts, just attacks every post. He happens to be one of the most standup supervisors here. I mean he was, can't have anyone at BSO who would actually stand up to azz clowns admin now ruling BSO..
    Yes, know the facts. He didn't lose his stripes for being stand-up, he got days off for that. He lost them because he should have thought about what he was going to say before he spoke, especially at that place and time. As LEO's we can be our own worst enemies.

Unregistered

Fake news!

Yes, know the facts. He didn't lose his stripes for being stand-up, he got days off for that. He lost them because he should have thought about what he was going to say before he spoke, especially at that place and time. As LEO's we can be our own worst enemies.
    Not even CNN could get the story that wrong.. Fake News!

Unregistered
    Who was his lawyer?

Unregistered

You Wish!

Not even CNN could get the story that wrong.. Fake News!
    Unfortunately, you wish it were fake. The problem is you don't want to hear the truth. So go back to being an Ostrich and burry your head in the sand or spread the lies that you want to fit your agenda. Or maybe you are the person that was under performing in the district that he got in trouble over in the first place. Granted if he would have just watched what he said during the hearing he would have only gotten days off because of you, but he didn't. So yes, you are partly to blame. Nobody asked you to do anymore than your job and you couldn't even do that!

Unregistered
    Who was his lawyer?
    Was it Alfero?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast