Has Crone Caught Mike Scott Committing Grand Theft ? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    your just mad cause my mom, told everyone you have a pencil ****
    Your mother Loved my pencil *!%^, everywhere I gave it to her !!!! Especially, the deposit, I left in her mouth !!!!

Unregistered
    Your mother Loved my pencil *!%^, everywhere I gave it to her !!!! Especially, the deposit, I left in her mouth !!!!

Just checked with her, she said she spit it out because she could still smell Marcino's and Holloways cologne on you which made her nearly vomit.

Joe your roll sister troll.

Unregistered

Just checked with her, she said she spit it out because she could still smell Marcino's and Holloways cologne on you which made her nearly vomit.

Joe your roll sister troll.
    hahaha good one sissy boy, joe your roll sister troll, please have someone else do your postings as you are one giant and I mean giant dumb ass, and by the way troll its know your roll and shut your mouth

Unregistered
    well that's a good one but the joke is on you, I know the lights were out, but sorry it was my dad you, but there is nothing wrong with being gay and glad you came out.

Unregistered
    This is embarrassing. This sounds like a discussion between a couple middle school kids.

Unregistered
    well that's a good one but the joke is on you, I know the lights were out, but sorry it was my dad you, but there is nothing wrong with being gay and glad you came out.
    That's because your mom was climaxing like she's never done with your dad, and even he wanted some of this also. I made him into my ***** as well ... runs in your family ....

Unregistered
    This bully banter is embarrassing to our agency. If you don't have something intelligent to say, keep your mouth closed and try to hide your stupidity as best you can. No one cares about who you are fantasizing about this time nor how big your pencil is. All you're trying to do is to keep people from posting on here by bulling them around with your nonsense. You are an embarrassment to our agency.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123