Has Crone Caught Mike Scott Committing Grand Theft ? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    hey jackass, the Sheriff should be real proud of having YOU defend him. At least your not trying to do his mom like you do everyone else's mom, sister, brother and dad, too, if the truth be known. Yeah, your probably not the 'front man' he should be looking for
    im sorry I didn't know you were watching me while I'm doing your wife sorry bro. The sheriff doesn't need me to defend him if you weren't a cry baby snow flake, you would see this for what it is, a cheap hack job by fox4 trying to goose their ratings and a few babies still here at LSCO or have been removed and are crying

Unregistered
    Boy just how dumb are you? almost as dumb as fox4, do you know by statue how many days in a calendar year any sheriff has to be in his or hers office?? No your not that smart. Also do you know that the sheriff has a master key and doesn't have to swipe? no of course not, now run back home and have your mommy wipe your candy ass, *****
    I bet you were bullied in school, weren't you? Thats why you had to become a cop so that you could try to push people around with your ugly words, since your obviously not intelligent enough to carry on a meaningful conversation. Crawl back in your hole or under your desk and continue to hide. Your doing our agency absolutely ZERO good.

Unregistered
    Mike, can't wait to see you sworn in and deposed, and see you account for the 131 Days .... Please do tell us how many days you have to work per year, I'm sure that the recording and audio of your deposition, will reveal much about how you have been conducting business over the years, to the citizens of Lee County whom voted for you.

Oh, and you won't be able to hide behind your employees, and dodge fox 4, like you did. Nope, you'll be sworn under the penalties of perjury, and you'll also have to respond about many, other things, that you thought were under raps ...

Crone, can't wait to see you squirm and pee yourself.

Oh and you love the cameras, well, they're will be filming and audio recordings of your deposition, so get ready!

Unregistered
    Mike, can't wait to see you sworn in and deposed, and see you account for the 131 Days .... Please do tell us how many days you have to work per year, I'm sure that the recording and audio of your deposition, will reveal much about how you have been conducting business over the years, to the citizens of Lee County whom voted for you.

Oh, and you won't be able to hide behind your employees, and dodge fox 4, like you did. Nope, you'll be sworn under the penalties of perjury, and you'll also have to respond about many, other things, that you thought were under raps ...

Oh and you love the cameras, well, they're will be filming and audio recordings of your deposition, so get ready!
    Oh blah blah blah, just like the FBI has him under investigation, there this other investigation and there this investigation, you stupid *******s there is nothing no he wont be deposed for anything as there isn't any complaint as there is no violation sissy jack ass coward boy, he is in compliance with statute have someone read it to you and the to fox4 and again how do you asses know what's he is doing when he is not in his office, and Crone has nothing to do with this, right GK and or CW stupid *******s

Unregistered

It's coming ... Tic Toc .... Tic Toc .....

Unregistered
    It's coming ... Tic Toc .... Tic Toc .....
    still waiting you POS troll

Unregistered
    The bully is at it again. crawl back under your rock. you have no purpose in our agency and CM should be ashamed of you.

Unregistered
    You must be talking about your Mother ...

Unregistered
    You must be talking about your Mother ...
    your just mad cause my mom, told everyone you have a pencil ****

Unregistered
    The bully is at it again. crawl back under your rock. you have no purpose in our agency and CM should be ashamed of you.
    and what's your purpose there sissy boy, well besides hanging out in the men's locker room

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast