Things get deleted because people don't like
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Things get deleted because people don't like

Funny how posts get deleted here by the greatest robbery detective out there. Can't stand the heat just like when you were in motors.

Unregistered
    He must be at the DR getting his legal stuff then to the gym. Wannabe biker. Riding around like he is a outlaw motorcycle gang. Maybe he is at the airport choke slamming someone.

Unregistered
    TG must be crying in his new office. From earlier post. Either that or he is at the gym screaming in mirror.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    TG must be crying in his new office. From earlier post. Either that or he is at the gym screaming in mirror.
    Don't be messing with Big Trev now.
    A legend in his own mind!!

Unregistered
    TG is a clown probably staring at a mirror. Pounding his chest in the greatest I will keep broward safe just me no lazy deputies allowed. I will stop all robberies. Because I'm a legend.

Unregistered

hey troll

it's obvious this is the same sad phuk posting over and over again pretending to be different people. Posts get deleted because of manginas like you... troll keyboard commandos who talk a good game veiled in their anonymity, but would be the last chickshiit to actually say it to someone's face. you sound like a pretty pathetic puss bag to me.

Unregistered

Hottie

TG is a clown probably staring at a mirror. Pounding his chest in the greatest I will keep broward safe just me no lazy deputies allowed. I will stop all robberies. Because I'm a legend.
    He looked sexy in that signal 14 in boxers and sox. I once saw him walking with his arm's out like he was ready to draw his'weapon. I asked.... are you trying your under arms?

Unregistered
    They get deleted because TG is Moderator. Who likes to talk shit but is actually ***** who begged to be taken off motors. Why because he is a *****. That thought he was a some kinda of biker.

Unregistered
    TG is a good dude. Good mentor. Great guy. We love you TG keep doing what you do.

Unregistered
    it's obvious this is the same sad phuk posting over and over again pretending to be different people. Posts get deleted because of manginas like you... troll keyboard commandos who talk a good game veiled in their anonymity, but would be the last chickshiit to actually say it to someone's face. you sound like a pretty pathetic puss bag to me.
    I know I'm getting old and don't see that well anymore, so could you please point out your name in this post?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast