Help Us! - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Help Us!

Unregistered

Cool

I'm pretty sure that that guy has no supporters, except that one guy that wants to call everyone "slugs". If In fact it's not legend in his own mind MS himself. Staff inspections will be sneaking around soon, let them know what you think.

Unregistered
    I'm not a slug. But MS is a flat out d!ck to his people. You can institute change in a squad or shift without being a gaping butthole about it. He has no concept of how to motivate people, or to communicate. Regardless of how much he is in the right for pointing out the problems, he needs to learn how to talk to his people and treat them like human beings.

Otherwise people will do what they're doing now. They'll jump ship and never change their ways.

Unregistered
    I actually work on the shift and I really dont see what you are talking about. I have never been bothered, in fact i led my squad in stats and it was mentioned in readoff. I realize you new people need hugs and prefer the kindler gentler approach. The good news is there are still places for you to hide, hope you have the juice to get there!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm not a slug. But MS is a flat out d!ck to his people. You can institute change in a squad or shift without being a gaping butthole about it. He has no concept of how to motivate people, or to communicate. Regardless of how much he is in the right for pointing out the problems, he needs to learn how to talk to his people and treat them like human beings.

Otherwise people will do what they're doing now. They'll jump ship and never change their ways.
    You have a hard time listening to your boss. Like it or not, MR. superman, you need to follow directions sometimes. This is obviously an issue for you,
    If you can't find 1 fir or citation in a month then you have a problem. Your boss should not have to beg you to do your job to an acceptable standard. Have you considered that the people leaving are the issue not the boss????

Unregistered
    The do nothings come on here to complain. There is nothing wrong with MS. If you want hug go see mommy and suck on her t*t. It's hard to fathom that any legit cop would really complain about actually being asked to put someone in jail once in while. Some of the people around here are such puzzy ass punks its sickening. Stop *****ing about a LT who is saying dont be a lazy azz and go do some work. If you dont want to be a cop then get the fu*k out of here and go work at Starbucks making candy azz drinks. Seriously people complaining about being asked to do your damn job. Pathetic.

Unregistered
    The do nothings come on here to complain. There is nothing wrong with MS. If you want hug go see mommy and suck on her t*t. It's hard to fathom that any legit cop would really complain about actually being asked to put someone in jail once in while. Some of the people around here are such puzzy ass punks its sickening. Stop *****ing about a LT who is saying dont be a lazy azz and go do some work. If you dont want to be a cop then get the fu*k out of here and go work at Starbucks making candy azz drinks. Seriously people complaining about being asked to do your damn job. Pathetic.
    STFU loser with low stats. Big trash talking punk with a badge. I'll get a job at Starbucks when you loose some weight and get a clue.

Unregistered
    My stats destroy yours, that's why my boss doesn't tell me to leave the shift.

Bye bye slug

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2763655]My stats destroy yours, that's why my boss doesn't tell me to leave the shift.

Dream on turd wipe. You're LT lets you stay on the shift because you're to dumb to leave.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2763658]
    My stats destroy yours, that's why my boss doesn't tell me to leave the shift.

Dream on turd wipe. You're LT lets you stay on the shift because you're to dumb to leave.
    Um, it would be "too" dumb to leave. Like, "you're too dumb to know when to use to, too or two." And when calling out someone for being dumb, you should try to use proper spelling. Dumb ass.

Unregistered
    This post is obviously by a guy that got called out for having 0s in a few categories. Now he is angry and looking to blame his boss.

Use all this effort you put into this thread and do your job. Then you don't have to worry about the numbers, because at the end of the day if you did your best it would likely be adequate.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast