Steve "Ski" aka Loser
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Steve "Ski" aka Loser

Ski, you are such a pathetic person! Please stop selling yourself in the name of charity to save face. You are a liar, a cheat, a tramp and a scammer. You always find yourself in a position to buy your friends and sympathy. You've hit an all time low by "spearheading" Major Ricky Carter's' fundraising efforts. I'm sure that you are using it as an excuse to get away from work. After all, you don't have any time on the books. You are the same person person that has scammed your way throughout your career. The same person that has been involved in acts of prostitution and gambling while on duty. The same guy that scams free tickets from the American Airlines supervisor. The same guy that was banging Martha Aleman. The same guy that committed acts of voyerism by secretly taping his exgirlfriend in bed and then showing off the video to others. You used that poor girl, who's name wile remain anonymous because she still works for the Dept. Too bad we can no longer contact PCB because they always tip you off, like the last time! Ski, there's a God and your misdeeds will be punished! Please stop manipulating people for your benefit!

Unregistered
    He cares soooo much about his "friend" that he only donated $25 toward his go fund me, which is supposedly going towards his health care cost.

take these people for face value, they are all phoney!!

And I think the girl on the video is in PCB, that's why nothing ever happens to him!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ski, you are such a pathetic person! Please stop selling yourself in the name of charity to save face. You are a liar, a cheat, a tramp and a scammer. You always find yourself in a position to buy your friends and sympathy. You've hit an all time low by "spearheading" Major Ricky Carter's' fundraising efforts. I'm sure that you are using it as an excuse to get away from work. After all, you don't have any time on the books. You are the same person person that has scammed your way throughout your career. The same person that has been involved in acts of prostitution and gambling while on duty. The same guy that scams free tickets from the American Airlines supervisor. The same guy that was banging Martha Aleman. The same guy that committed acts of voyerism by secretly taping his exgirlfriend in bed and then showing off the video to others. You used that poor girl, who's name wile remain anonymous because she still works for the Dept. Too bad we can no longer contact PCB because they always tip you off, like the last time! Ski, there's a God and your misdeeds will be punished! Please stop manipulating people for your benefit!
    Who ever started this post is a ****ing idiot. If they knew anything they would know that Steve is one of Ricky Carter's best friends and they have known each other for over 20 years. SKI is one of the best supervisors we have in this department. You must be some lazy ass officer that he kicked out of TNT or the airport. You lazy piece of $&@73!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Ski wouldn't know how to kick anybody out of anywhere if he had to. He's only brought worthless lazy people to the airport, including his "do boy" Shane and other rejects.

Unregistered

nobody from nowhere

Who ever started this post is a ****ing idiot. If they knew anything they would know that Steve is one of Ricky Carter's best friends and they have known each other for over 20 years. SKI is one of the best supervisors we have in this department. You must be some lazy ass officer that he kicked out of TNT or the airport. You lazy piece of $&@73!!!!!!

I agree with YOU.
    I rode mids with ski back when he was a 15YO explorer.
    he had my back then
    and he has my back now (even though I'm 06)
    --------------------------------------------------
    people on calls would ask who is he.
    i'd tell them he was the supervisor cause he had a white shirt.
    they'd ask how come he doesn't have a gun
    I'd tell them it's cause he can kill you with his hands.
    -------------------------------------------------
    is this guy connected? maybe.
    does he know how to work an angle. sure. so what.
    you'd work an angle if you could too.
    -----------------------------------------------------
    i'll tell you one thing, if he was your friend you would know it.
    he (and you and I) may have many faults
    but with SKI a lack of LOYALTY is definetly NOT one of them.
    -------------------------------------------------------
    if ski and carter are friends
    that's a good thing for both.

Unregistered
    You are right, Ski is a loyal friend. I wonder if his loyalty led him to transport guns to the DR for Ralph Mata. After all, the DR is Ski's hideaway, his gateway to young prostitutes!

Unregistered
    He cares soooo much about his "friend" that he only donated $25 toward his go fund me, which is supposedly going towards his health care cost.

take these people for face value, they are all phoney!!

And I think the girl on the video is in PCB, that's why nothing ever happens to him!!!
    Hey Idiot, the gofundme takes 7% of the money between taxes and their fee. Donating through the POAT gives Ricky 100% of the money and no one sees what you donate. Moron! Ski has been in the hospital almost everyday since the accident and has been on the phone and attending meetings on behalf of the Carter family. The last thing Ski is is cheap.

Unregistered
    Ski is truly a loyal friend. He's so loyal that he ripped off a childhood friend, who later worked for him in TNT. Ski borrowed money from the guy to pay an unpaid gambling debt and refused to pay his friend back. It was sad seeing Ski laughing about the whole thing during a tailgate party at the stadium with the rest of his idiot followers. You tell me if this is a loyal friend!!!!!

Unregistered
    F&&K you guys talking crap about Ski. You either don't know him, or he must have put you in your place at some point. Who the hell are you guys to bring up people's personal crap on here? If you have issue with someone, bring it up to their face! U can agree or disagree but what I know for a fact is that you will prefer to respond to this message than to tell Ski in his face!

Who is the coward?

Unregistered
    F&&K you guys talking crap about Ski. You either don't know him, or he must have put you in your place at some point. Who the hell are you guys to bring up people's personal crap on here? If you have issue with someone, bring it up to their face! U can agree or disagree but what I know for a fact is that you will prefer to respond to this message than to tell Ski in his face!

Who is the coward?
    I agree, people are such haters. Ski looks out for his people even the ones who don't deserve it. He's gone above and beyond to help Ricky and his family. I don't see any of you shit talkers helping anyone but yourselves.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast