Termination of Attorney Moriarty

Unregistered

Termination of Attorney Moriarty

Curious. This forum has gone silent. Has the change come and gone? Are we not concerned with the upcoming discussion regarding the City Attorney?

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain

No Confidence

Glad to see the open discussion is going to be had on Moriarty. I am looking forward to hearing the argument to keep him. I keep asking but noone seems to have anything more than.. it is an 'emotional' move and the current Commission has hasnt had enough time working with him to be able to make a Confidence or No Confidence vote? Puhlease.. I call bullshit... plenty of costly missteps and stammering examples to shake the confidence of the citizens inn this CA.

I would vote No Confidence but we shall see if the Mayor can get two brave Commissioners to pull the trigger with her.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Curious. This forum has gone silent. Has the change come and gone? Are we not concerned with the upcoming discussion regarding the City Attorney?
    Oh change has come and gone alright!

SSDD, FUBAR or whatever else you want to use!

Unregistered

Hide and seek

Well, after they dump the city attorney there's one more embarrassment that needs to go in the big pink building. Has anyone noticed that suddenly his $70,000 PR man can never seem to find him for the hype pics anymore? its always Pelfrey and Morales doing his stunting now in front of the camera while Vespia plays that child's game of you can't see me so I'm not here.

Unregistered
    One by one they are being forced out, the commissioners know who needs to go and are moving forward to see that we are rid of the self serving tyrants once called management. Moriarity has been from day one over his head. Then the kiddy picture incidents so apparently covered up by Vespia. He has no idea what is transpiring and has never even attempted to learn. Next we have the asst city manager, the henchman and enforcer created by Lewis. He needs to go asap.
    The commissioners need to start actively search for a new police chief and cut Vespias farewell tour short.

Unregistered
    One by one they are being forced out, the commissioners know who needs to go and are moving forward to see that we are rid of the self serving tyrants once called management. Moriarity has been from day one over his head. Then the kiddy picture incidents so apparently covered up by Vespia. He has no idea what is transpiring and has never even attempted to learn. Next we have the asst city manager, the henchman and enforcer created by Lewis. He needs to go asap.
    The commissioners need to start actively search for a new police chief and cut Vespias farewell tour short.
    Commissioners the employees wish list and who as the leaders of our community should really consider terminating the employment of the following members of management;
    Dan Schulte asst city manager, Lewis's enforcer, the epa center of mismanagement and employee hostilities

Mike "the knife" Pelfrey, the dean of discipline, deemed unfit for duty, ran out of the SCCO, lost his job as SCTI because of his inappropriate behavior, has close ties with Terry Lewis and the old crew.

Deb Hope HR, simply useless.

and to that what is written above.. i say Hell Yeah! =)

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    Glad to see the open discussion is going to be had on Moriarty. I am looking forward to hearing the argument to keep him. I keep asking but noone seems to have anything more than.. it is an 'emotional' move and the current Commission has hasnt had enough time working with him to be able to make a Confidence or No Confidence vote? Puhlease.. I call bullshit... plenty of costly missteps and stammering examples to shake the confidence of the citizens inn this CA.

I would vote No Confidence but we shall see if the Mayor can get two brave Commissioners to pull the trigger with her.
    What a difference a year makes..

Kudos to the Commission for ending the CA contract in a very respectful manner tonight. Likewise, kudos to Mr. Moriarty for coming back to the dais afterwards, i sure as hell woudnt have. In fact, he looked quite happy and relieved.. may be planning a vaction with his $62K severance pkg. He showed nothing but the utmost respect and class tonight.

On another note, I understood there is movement on reopening PD/FD contracts and finding a new Lead Negoitiator..

Change aint easy and not always comfortable.. but damned if we aint making it happen. =)