+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
 

Thread: Honor Guard

  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Honor Guard

    Way to go honor guard! Making FHP proud again this year!

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Guest

    They practiced all year, screwed there zone partners. Na I think they should be chastised for coming in third. L

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They practiced all year, screwed there zone partners. Na I think they should be chastised for coming in third. L
    Jealous me generation POS!!!

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Great job by the Honor Guard! Looking sharp!!

    Ignore the whiners!

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    What would you guys rather have.

    1. Amazing honor Guard. Omg so proud we have a amazing honor guard with a 5% raise.

    2.average honor guard with a 20% raise?


    I'm asking this question because last night I had an awesome dream that we were getting a bad ass pay raise. Share your thoughts, what would you like option 1 or 2?

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What would you guys rather have.

    1. Amazing honor Guard. Omg so proud we have a amazing honor guard with a 5% raise.

    2.average honor guard with a 20% raise?


    I'm asking this question because last night I had an awesome dream that we were getting a bad ass pay raise. Share your thoughts, what would you like option 1 or 2?
    This is about the most absurd question I have ever seen from people on this site. Are you only proud about the almighty dollar? Why instead of bringing up bullshit like this don't you work to make the agency better.

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is about the most absurd question I have ever seen from people on this site. Are you only proud about the almighty dollar? Why instead of bringing up bullshit like this don't you work to make the agency better.
    I would have to agree! The questions don't make sense... Is that an insinuation that we would have gotten a 20% raise if we had an average honor guard?

    What's funny is, we could be getting that 20% raise you refer to and some of you will still find something to complain about.

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Thanks to the MODs for taking down that dispatcher/Lt post. That was pure trash and the original poster should be ashamed.

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Great job to each member of the Honor Guard! You represented all of us very professionally and with dignity. You made us proud!

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They practiced all year, screwed there zone partners. Na I think they should be chastised for coming in third. L
    Some people would complain if they were given a million bucks. What have you done to benefit the Patrol and all of its members?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •