32 hours of soar a week
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

32 hours of soar a week

Colonel please put in place 32 hours a week of soar. If the funds go low, then reduce the hours. We all rather use all the money now and at the end of the physcal year in june have it cut back to 8 and not run out of funds. Not too many troopers are working it.

Unregistered
    It is 'fiscal" not "physical" year idiot!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Colonel please put in place 32 hours a week of soar. If the funds go low, then reduce the hours. We all rather use all the money now and at the end of the physcal year in june have it cut back to 8 and not run out of funds. Not too many troopers are working it.
    Sorry, I'd rather make $50.00 an hour working 208, not having to go to court, writing tickets, subject to a BS complaint, and not just making time and a half.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    it is 'fiscal" not "physical" year idiot!
    lol. Win!!

Unregistered
    PLEASE colonel 32 hours of soar a week.

Unregistered
    It is 'fiscal" not "physical" year idiot!
    You're the idiot. You used quotation marks in the wrong way.

Unregistered
    Colonel get the funds up for soar, we are all hoping for 32 hours a week all year round since we cant get any raises. At least this is easy money. 32 hours of soar for the rest of our careers, at least we would be financially secured. Always count on that money coming in. Just a thought!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Perhaps you need to move to another agency if you plan on working 72 hours a week. Think of your family and well-being. I know that our pay is terrible.. I pocket 2,500 a month but to live on the job for a better salary is not a good idea.

You're better off going to another agency that offers a step plan of some kind which will not require you to be away from home for very long hours.

Unregistered
    lol. Win!!
    Agreed. Where's the like button?

Unregistered
    Perhaps you need to move to another agency if you plan on working 72 hours a week. Think of your family and well-being. I know that our pay is terrible.. I pocket 2,500 a month but to live on the job for a better salary is not a good idea.

You're better off going to another agency that offers a step plan of some kind which will not require you to be away from home for very long hours.
    Republicans win against.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast