Time to retire the market may take huge hit

Banjo on my knee

Time to retire the market may take huge hit

Criminal FBI targets have been made official sourrounding Trumps shady administration.
    Two so far more to come, I see the market going down by the summer as the investigation continues! It's already starting to drop.

Unregistered
    MPD staff has its own investigations to work about

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Banjo on my knee View Post
    Criminal FBI targets have been made official sourrounding Trumps shady administration.
    Two so far more to come, I see the market going down by the summer as the investigation continues! It's already starting to drop.
    Eat a fat dik nikka.

Unregistered
    "almost everyone agreed Llanes actions reflected poorly on the police department."

So why did the City manager allow the Chief to do this?
    What is Llanes hiding?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Banjo on my knee View Post
    It went down in 2008 when many of us retired. So why the f*ck should you be any different?

Unregistered
    Retire hell no your forfeiture of the one percent money means more than I'll lose in the market so I'll be staying and blocking your promotion also.

Unregistered
    Markets have come back plus your forfeiture I'll be living the easy life.

Rebel LEO
    Trump has just about nothing to do with the stock market and since when has the stock market been a true indicator of our economy? I'm definitely not gonna type out some 3 page dissertation explaining the markets and the monetary system, but i'll tell you now it's all about the strength of the currency being traded not the trades (Stock market).
    The dollar is broke as indicated in the 20+ trillion dollar deficit. What we have is PERCEIVED value in our economy.
    Trump can make ends meet if he keeps trying with lucrative manufacturing jobs, but the Global elite have already planned for the demise of the USA and it's currency so, he is fighting those entities. The goal of the "Elite" is to bring in a one world currency with no particular country stronger than another, but the elite at the head and them only. One world currency is nothing new the Christian bible has spoke of this for over two thousand years. The EU was the test area for the one currency and when England voted to exit the Euro (Brexit) it threw the elite into a tailspin. Now that the elite are desperate, things will get interesting.
    Here is the history of the Dollar. Against the Constitution former President Woodrow Wilson signed into law the Federal reserve act in 1914, thus violating Constitutional law that did not allow anybody but Congress power of the purse. The Federal Reserve act gives power of the purse to foreign bankers. So, when you pay taxes it goes to foreign banks, not Federal Government, Federal Government only borrows the tax money from the Central banks. Therefore, with the money consolidated the banks dictate who owes what and at what percentage, It's a fraud and illegal. The central bankers was taking Iceland down the tubes when Icelandic government figured out the scam these bankers did and Iceland went to arrest these bankers and the bankers fled Iceland. Iceland took debt back to zero and told the bankers to F-off and still have active international arrest warrants for many people mainly from Goldman sachs, Citi-bank and the group that owns Bank of America.
    So, Trump needs to gather a team, collect the info and arrest bankers, order by law that Congress receive full power of the purse and swear out arrest warrants. Until this happens the dollar will collapse regardless of who is President.
    This barely scratches the surface and with so many working hard for a pension, i'd do a crash course on the monetary system and alternative investments.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel LEO View Post
    Trump has just about nothing to do with the stock market and since when has the stock market been a true indicator of our economy? I'm definitely not gonna type out some 3 page dissertation explaining the markets and the monetary system, but i'll tell you now it's all about the strength of the currency being traded not the trades (Stock market).
    The dollar is broke as indicated in the 20+ trillion dollar deficit. What we have is PERCEIVED value in our economy.
    Trump can make ends meet if he keeps trying with lucrative manufacturing jobs, but the Global elite have already planned for the demise of the USA and it's currency so, he is fighting those entities. The goal of the "Elite" is to bring in a one world currency with no particular country stronger than another, but the elite at the head and them only. One world currency is nothing new the Christian bible has spoke of this for over two thousand years. The EU was the test area for the one currency and when England voted to exit the Euro (Brexit) it threw the elite into a tailspin. Now that the elite are desperate, things will get interesting.
    Here is the history of the Dollar. Against the Constitution former President Woodrow Wilson signed into law the Federal reserve act in 1914, thus violating Constitutional law that did not allow anybody but Congress power of the purse. The Federal Reserve act gives power of the purse to foreign bankers. So, when you pay taxes it goes to foreign banks, not Federal Government, Federal Government only borrows the tax money from the Central banks. Therefore, with the money consolidated the banks dictate who owes what and at what percentage, It's a fraud and illegal. The central bankers was taking Iceland down the tubes when Icelandic government figured out the scam these bankers did and Iceland went to arrest these bankers and the bankers fled Iceland. Iceland took debt back to zero and told the bankers to F-off and still have active international arrest warrants for many people mainly from Goldman sachs, Citi-bank and the group that owns Bank of America.
    So, Trump needs to gather a team, collect the info and arrest bankers, order by law that Congress receive full power of the purse and swear out arrest warrants. Until this happens the dollar will collapse regardless of who is President.
    This barely scratches the surface and with so many working hard for a pension, i'd do a crash course on the monetary system and alternative investments.

Thank you Panky