Police shooting!

Unregistered

Police shooting!

Ok what happen? Another cover up

Unregistered
    A Miami police officer shot a man early Tuesday morning after a confrontation at a home where the man's wife was found stabbed and bleeding.

The condition of the man the police shot and his wife was not immediately available.

Miami police said the officer was threatened after arriving at the home at Northwest 36th Avenue and Flagler Street at 1 a.m.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/loca...#storylink=cpy

$100 dollars the Officer didn't have a body camera
    $200 dollars the victim and husband are white and this will be the end of the story.
    $300 dollars the officer will be ROD and admins reassigned for 4-6 month without being able to work off duty. Plus he lost his new mark police car.

Unregistered
    Wow que come pinga....with coworkers like you who needs an enemy.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A Miami police officer shot a man early Tuesday morning after a confrontation at a home where the man's wife was found stabbed and bleeding.

The condition of the man the police shot and his wife was not immediately available.

Miami police said the officer was threatened after arriving at the home at Northwest 36th Avenue and Flagler Street at 1 a.m.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/loca...#storylink=cpy

$100 dollars the Officer didn't have a body camera
    $200 dollars the victim and husband are white and this will be the end of the story.
    $300 dollars the officer will be ROD and admins reassigned for 4-6 month without being able to work off duty. Plus he lost his new mark police car.
    Stand down sailor. That's an order!

Unregistered
    Officer is fine, scumbag is not. All i care about. Me resingo en ti

Unregistered
    Good job, officer!

Unregistered
    Officer is fine, scumbag is not. All i care about. Me resingo en ti
    Officer is administrative reassign to the front desk in plain clothe 4 - 6 month

Unregistered
    A rookie who got scared.

Unregistered
    Blow it out your ass!

Unregistered
    Hey, douche! At least he was out there doing his job. Not like you have for what, 18 years? Mama's boy, chill out. I know you really, really and I do mean really want to be a hero and get noticed here again. If it wasn't for Leoaffairs. You would of been like all the other retiree's FORGOTTEN!. Except, YOU were shown the door. Mr. I got my drop extended. Nope! Mr. I got all these great job offers, again Nope! Ran a large department in Ill. Nope! Been called back to serves a big NOPE! Getting hired back at M.P.D. as chief or D/C I got to say that's NOPE! too. You see a pattern here? So, you will play it off as you usually do. I pasted on it and GAVE it away to be owed a favor. Your to stupid to see your old, lazy and an azzhole. Oh, wait this isn't you! Ron, doesn't post on here anymore. Please, he lives for these moments. Come on back, work for a dollar a year as a reserve officer. Directing traffic at events. Better yet, the school board is looking for crossing guards. That's more your speed and professions. These day's.