Why would Llanes appoint Scarola to the CIP? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    There are no seperation of powers when you
    A thug running a union a chief that protects them and a city hall that looks the other way.
    It's alarming at the extent people given a little bit of money and power will go to cover for each other.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A thug running a union a chief that protects them and a city hall that looks the other way.
    It's alarming at the extent people given a little bit of money and power will go to cover for each other.
    $750,000 a year is not little money
    Never coming to work and getting paid a yearly salary of $80,000-$115,000 is not little money
    Double dipping while working regular and off duty jobs at the same time is not little money
    Scams scams

Unregistered
    Disgrace to the badge.

Unregistered
    While, were all on here b!tchen, your still paying your union dues. Whispering about this one or that one. If your so put out over the union, the Cuban mafia. All these so called cover ups. If you have proof of these supposed wrong doing. Contact the Feds. Your a police officer are you not? Take action, instead of repeating the same thing over and over again. Did you not take a oath of office? To up hold the law and the constitution, equally to all or you rather play the 3 monkey game. See no evil, hear no evil, say no evil. Where other officers, staff or city hall's involved? This blue wall, we have is from yesteryear. Miami's fell down some where around 1985. Now, certain parties are trying to build it back up. WITH YOUR HELP! I'm just a guilty as many here. I learned a long time ago. Who to avoid on call's or be around. If one talks' they become a rat. No one will trust or what to be around, That is the downfall of police department's and sheriff department's. Were only kidding or hurting ourselves. Those you know did something wrong, illegal. I bet you. The first time YOU screw up. They will be leading the pack for your dismissal or arrest. Just to take the spot light off themselves and look like a team player. I know this post will bring out the screamers, towards me. Honestly, I don't care. Sooner or later we all face the music. Karma, is a nasty b!tch. More then anything your first and main thing to do, is to remember you family. He!! with all the drama here.

Unregistered
    While, were all on here b!tchen, your still paying your union dues. Whispering about this one or that one. If your so put out over the union, the Cuban mafia. All these so called cover ups. If you have proof of these supposed wrong doing. Contact the Feds. Your a police officer are you not? Take action, instead of repeating the same thing over and over again. Did you not take a oath of office? To up hold the law and the constitution, equally to all or you rather play the 3 monkey game. See no evil, hear no evil, say no evil. Where other officers, staff or city hall's involved? This blue wall, we have is from yesteryear. Miami's fell down some where around 1985. Now, certain parties are trying to build it back up. WITH YOUR HELP! I'm just a guilty as many here. I learned a long time ago. Who to avoid on call's or be around. If one talks' they become a rat. No one will trust or what to be around, That is the downfall of police department's and sheriff department's. Were only kidding or hurting ourselves. Those you know did something wrong, illegal. I bet you. The first time YOU screw up. They will be leading the pack for your dismissal or arrest. Just to take the spot light off themselves and look like a team player. I know this post will bring out the screamers, towards me. Honestly, I don't care. Sooner or later we all face the music. Karma, is a nasty b!tch. More then anything your first and main thing to do, is to remember you family. He!! with all the drama here.
    Stand down sailor that's an order !

Unregistered
    Negative Lube, he/she is right. What's a career for if you risk it, **** that. Stay clean around me and we are good, I see you dirty then bye felicia

Unregistered
    We're not sailors, we're cops. Take your stand down sh!t and blow it out your ass!

Unregistered
    Hey, azzhole. You got no say in anything. You and Llanes, were known as the 120 hour man. Your retired now and we hear more from you now, then the 30 years. You hid and tried to show you had a career and did some good. Only, for yourself and the your select few diehard's who believe you could do no wrong.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123