Thin blue line - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Thin blue line

Unregistered
    What's is the two week rumor?

Unregistered
    RUMOR that the guys on leave will be back in two weeks; is this true?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What's is the two week rumor?
    Two week rumor is a certain road patrol cop got suspended for a compliant made by another officer, but the new chief WANTED to fire the suspended cop! Looks like we've got Dougie Baker back at the helm again!

Unregistered
    Well who is that cop and what was the complaint? Inquiring minds want to know.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2760498]Well who is that cop and what was the complaint? Inquiring minds want to

Is it Rick?????.... But i heard that everybody was coming back.

Unregistered
    How true is it that they are coming back and when is this supposed to happen.

Unregistered
    Two week rumor is a certain road patrol cop got suspended for a compliant made by another officer, but the new chief WANTED to fire the suspended cop! Looks like we've got Dougie Baker back at the helm again!
    Don't know if the chief can really fire anybody at this point. The Freeh report pretty much guarantees that, In mu opinion, the city would stand to lose a lot of money. So I just don't see him firing anybody. Maybe suspensions, but even that will be stretching it a bit

Unregistered
    So are they all on leave because of this stupid report?

Unregistered

Bad habbits

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2760522]
    Well who is that cop and what was the complaint? Inquiring minds want to

Is it Rick?????.... But i heard that everybody was coming back.
    If you'll think back about 2 yrs you will remember a certain csa, female...Hispanic, who is now an officer, who first complained about PT, then DZ....then there was some other unexplained commotion...and then a veteran ginger officer fell victim to her bs as well....it shouldn't be hard to put a name to it. ...not certain about all the detais of the ia yet, so don't want to speculate, but somehow I can predict it has something to do with everyone treating her unfairly again....

Unregistered
    Seems like we are doing a very bad job when we are hiring these individuals. This place is getting out of hand and now people can just make b.s complaints against fellow officers HE/SHE said and that officer is placed on leave. Or better yet go home for 24hrs, get your lies together and then come to the station and start crying- like you are having a breakdown

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast