Cape Coral

Thread: Cape Coral

Unregistered

Cape Coral

Hi My Name is Chris Webb

Retired Sergeant With the Lee County Sheriff Office and I am realtor.

Cape Coral is a great place to live in the state of Florida if you are looking to move out of a big city

I specialize in Homes for Heros

Chris Webb
    Sellstate Achievers
    239-240-6577
    crickett6519@gmail.com

Unregistered
    Does it come with hoes and biatches and a car! You trying to sell as swamp land ex brotha are you sure you want a bunch of Hispanics in ya town?!

Unregistered
    Brand new homes 200 k

Unregistered

Waste of time

Dude you have posted this on the wrong thread. Nothing but children, whiners, and keyboard jockeys on the MPD site. Besides they have no money they blow it all on high interest loans for Rolex watches and cars they can't afford.

Unregistered
    Brother are you talking about Cisneros $12,000 dollars Rolex and his Maserati!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Brother are you talking about Cisneros $12,000 dollars Rolex and his Maserati!!!!
    Don't forget the Platinum American Express inside Cisnero's wallet,what's in your wallet? Let me guess,United Police Debit card? Cherna.🇨🇺

Unregistered
    Bro you are always talking about Cisneros, why don't you just tell him that you want to f....k him in the ass. This is 2017, who cares about society. Everybody is doing it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bro you are always talking about Cisneros, why don't you just tell him that you want to f....k him in the ass. This is 2017, who cares about society. Everybody is doing it.
    What a way to hand yourself up ....so your the one sticking your tiny Vienna sausage in his hemmorroid A$$! ROTFLMFAO what a way to hand yourself up! 🎉💯😱👨*👨*👦*👦🌭🌭🌭🌭💯