Super dave - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Super dave

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I knew Dave before he retired and yes he was a pain in the A$$. But, rumor has it, since he's been back things have changed, he has changed a little. He has no problem pushing a green and white 10-65ing. Sometimes people can change, if not because they want to maybe out of necessity.
    Changed Really, I guess you weren't in Weston when he first arrived and thought he was still a supervisor.
    I guess you have never heard a leopard never changes his spots.....same Ol same Ol.

Unregistered

Dania=morale killer

If goes to d2 CI, it would just be another favor being done by the new Cpt. It sucks cause those favors kill morale and gets people talking crap thus division occurs. My personal belief district specialized units should be filled by people in the district. If you want your friend to join a specialized unit in your district then transfer him to the work the road in the district for
    A couple of weeks then to the specialized unit spot.

Unregistered
    If goes to d2 CI, it would just be another favor being done by the new Cpt. It sucks cause those favors kill morale and gets people talking crap thus division occurs. My personal belief district specialized units should be filled by people in the district. If you want your friend to join a specialized unit in your district then transfer him to the work the road in the district for
    A couple of weeks then to the specialized unit spot.
    Dania CI spot went to a Dania patrol deputy, if you work there you would have heard that

Unregistered

Morale killer

I hope so, DA to d2 CI would be a heartbreaker. Boy wonder kills morale there. He needs to be dunned, but he won't cause he has connections.

Unregistered
    I hope so, DA to d2 CI would be a heartbreaker. Boy wonder kills morale there. He needs to be dunned, but he won't cause he has connections.
    Is not right to say he should be blac listed forever because of his rep of the past. People can change and mellow out, he is a good cop and that counts for something. He is paying his dues on the road and will make Detective one day soon enough.

Unregistered
    He is an average cop but will tell you he one of the greatest. Saying he's paying his dues (over a 1 year period in D8) does not compare to the YEARS of treating people like Sh**! His biggest flaw is his personality. He could have retired as a Captain by now if he knew how to treat people years ago. Let him be a lesson to the young guys. That's Deputy DA who could have been Command staff and have a six figure pension, but instead he didn't want to be a team player. Only "I" in his team.

Unregistered
    He is an average cop but will tell you he one of the greatest. Saying he's paying his dues (over a 1 year period in D8) does not compare to the YEARS of treating people like Sh**! His biggest flaw is his personality. He could have retired as a Captain by now if he knew how to treat people years ago. Let him be a lesson to the young guys. That's Deputy DA who could have been Command staff and have a six figure pension, but instead he didn't want to be a team player. Only "I" in his team.
    You Know him well!
    Well said and so very TRUE!

Unregistered
    What makes you a great cop? Is making a lot of arrests? Making good arrests? How about actually caring about the people and going above and beyond for The average citizen?

I don't know the guy at all but maybe he is cool aid drinking type of guy but you don't make it in this job for 30 years if you don't actually care about people. Making arrest gonna happen just depends on what situation you are out in. I place you in SID major nacs you will get big time arrests. I put you in viper you will arrest violent criminals . The only thing that's constant in every position is caring about the average citizen and the legitimate victims and that's what makes a great cop plus it goes without sayin but taking care of the troops is a must

Unregistered
    Its all KARMA for super dave. He was an asshole for his whole career and now its coming back around. His wife divorced him, his kids don't know who he is and his pension is half of what he thought it would be. KARMA Dave, KARMA!

Unregistered
    So basically he is a old washed up cop who has to work details to survive. That is karma alright.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast