Super dave - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Super dave

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You betcha, cardiovascular endurance is subject to change. Being a pusy like you is forever.
    Haha,
    You and super dave have the same problem. Maybe you can circle jerk with him every day to get that big belly down. Lmao

Unregistered

Wow

Are these Weston guys on here blabbing again? They need an enema in that district so they can flush it out. I hope you weston guys realize you're not real cops. Maybe some of their older people who have worked in a real district are, but the young ones out there don't know the first thing about the job because they just haven't done anything. You may think your cool but when somebody from a real district hears you say weston, trust me, they're laughing under their breath at you.

Unregistered
    Are these Weston guys on here blabbing again? They need an enema in that district so they can flush it out. I hope you weston guys realize you're not real cops. Maybe some of their older people who have worked in a real district are, but the young ones out there don't know the first thing about the job because they just haven't done anything. You may think your cool but when somebody from a real district hears you say weston, trust me, they're laughing under their breath at you.
    News flash buddy, nobody cares that you work in a "tough" district. We all get paid the same amount. You make think its some kind of honor to work in the ghetto but I do not. I did it for many years and I'm at a point in my career where I would rather work somewhere that I am wanted.

Have fun and learn in your busy district but realize there are many of us that don't need or want that experience anymore.

Unregistered
    News flash buddy, nobody cares that you work in a "tough" district. We all get paid the same amount. You make think its some kind of honor to work in the ghetto but I do not. I did it for many years and I'm at a point in my career where I would rather work somewhere that I am wanted.

Have fun and learn in your busy district but realize there are many of us that don't need or want that experience anymore.
    Read the post. It's not referring to guys who did their time. The point is no new cops should ever be put in those districts. They don't learn how to do anything and then when they do get transferred to a working district they are useless and scared.

Unregistered
    Obviously you are another old slug like super Dave. "Nearly died" doing the PT test? Give me a break.
    1234567.... 6543210009

Unregistered
    1234567.... 6543210009
    Is Super Dave running the District yet?

Unregistered
    Is Super Dave running the District yet?
    From the reports coming out of that district it sounds like somebody needs to start running it. Since we all know you're not doing why don't you guys go sit your collective lazy butts down at Starbucks and study your use of force continuum. We know you guys don't see much action but dayam.

Unregistered
    Welcome back Kotter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234