why the morale problems - heres the answer - heres the solution - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered

read the title you 3 flush bowl of $hit

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Someone please get this he/she a box of soft tissues and some vaginal cream to ease the burning sensation
    isnt this thread about "morale problems" ? Not the chronic work related medical problems that get passed around in your family on a saturday night

Unregistered
    isnt this thread about "morale problems" ? Not the chronic work related medical problems that get passed around in your family on a saturday night
    Well our Saturday night's were great until we invited your wife and got a great case of chlamydia

Unregistered
    Well our Saturday night's were great until we invited your wife and got a great case of chlamydia
    it is not chlamydia, its a "skin rash" and its from new laundry detergent. Your sister is the one with chlamydia and no hard feelings since the gonorrhea from the mexican/guat/unknown central american sex worker from Immokolee that you bought instead of the beer started it, next time take a pov when going shopping. last time Ill pass out on your floor waking up with my #$%^ in your sisters mouth. Coming by the holiday weekend?

Unregistered
    it is not chlamydia, its a "skin rash" and its from new laundry detergent. Your sister is the one with chlamydia and no hard feelings since the gonorrhea from the mexican/guat/unknown central american sex worker from Immokolee that you bought instead of the beer started it, next time take a pov when going shopping. last time Ill pass out on your floor waking up with my #$%^ in your sisters mouth. Coming by the holiday weekend?
    Well I don't have a sister,so the only one I can send your way is my gay brother,so sure if you want to consider him as a she he could go keep you company and take you to pound town and give you the knuckle buster,I'll get him to contact you on this site

Unregistered

Depends

Well I don't have a sister,so the only one I can send your way is my gay brother,so sure if you want to consider him as a she he could go keep you company and take you to pound town and give you the knuckle buster,I'll get him to contact you on this site
    I think so. Is he gay but identifies as the oposite gender, or identifies himself as a male who just like other males? It is important to know what exactly the goods are, how would you feel if I told you that the girl from Immokolee was really some pre op on hormones and taped his $hit up, since you were too drunk to notice or at least have a defense when I punked you with the pictures on Facebook or gave them to you mom to give to you when she visited me (btw, she owes me change, I only had a 20 on me, but she said shed be right back...)

.. I think you can understand my concern, you know, with the Michelle controversy, the inter administrative inter department affairs, past present and those being planned - the last thing anyone wants is to get reputation for being a dishonest. Sexual freak and participant in a whole spectrum of activity, is one thing, but at least have integrity.

Unregistered

Spell check please

I think so. Is he gay but identifies as the oposite gender, or identifies himself as a male who just like other males? It is important to know what exactly the goods are, how would you feel if I told you that the girl from Immokolee was really some pre op on hormones and taped his $hit up, since you were too drunk to notice or at least have a defense when I punked you with the pictures on Facebook or gave them to you mom to give to you when she visited me (btw, she owes me change, I only had a 20 on me, but she said shed be right back...)

.. I think you can understand my concern, you know, with the Michelle controversy, the inter administrative inter department affairs, past present and those being planned - the last thing anyone wants is to get reputation for being a dishonest. Sexual freak and participant in a whole spectrum of activity, is one thing, but at least have integrity.
    Oposite-Opposite
    Shed-She'd
    You=Dumb,illiterate MF

Unregistered
    Oposite-Opposite
    Shed-She'd
    You=Dumb,illiterate MF
    totally called it. Whats wrong with being an MF? Yours is decent for a piece of Alva trash.

Unregistered
    totally called it. Whats wrong with being an MF? Yours is decent for a piece of Alva trash.
    Awwww,poor little guy got his feelings hurt,please show daddy WHIDDEN where the mean man hurt you,and he will put you in a safe place under his little sack till you mature from a maggot to a fly,don't worry little one,you will one day grow up to a higher standard and become dollar tree's top security guard.Alva is to small for me Lehigh is more like it,I will never live in inbred territory

Unregistered

Sounds like you have your future all planned out congratulations

Awwww,poor little guy got his feelings hurt,please show daddy WHIDDEN where the mean man hurt you,and he will put you in a safe place under his little sack till you mature from a maggot to a fly,don't worry little one,you will one day grow up to a higher standard and become dollar tree's top security guard.Alva is to small for me Lehigh is more like it,I will never live in inbred territory
    what is your fetish with including irrelevant remarks about homosexual sodomy, sounds like some projection and self loathing and the career advice, seems like you are someone going places, to job fairs, temp work, until you realize your certification and radar classes are worth zero in the actual world. Lashing out is your coping mechanism, go for it, its better than taking it out on the wife and kids. You are a real leader and role model. Applause.

Unregistered

Look in the mirror Mr. "I will never live in inbred territory"

No matter where you live will be "inbred territory"... $hit, you could be the HOA president of Incest Acres with your background. Theres another election which would be a landslide! Your higher standard will be TSA, start practicing with that wand.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast