why the morale problems - heres the answer - heres the solution - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Unregistered
    Yeah interesting how when a button gets pushed depending on the subject and the response thereof, indicates the core practices.

Bottomline is closing... But the garage was obviously a real event that is very painful for some to relive.

I find it entertaining and just shake my head.

You can talk about the agency, the moral character lacking, wife's or fellow members all you want but entrenched mansharking is definitely prevalent and a very hot topic... Glad the response is keeping it alive and well.

Unregistered

??

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yeah interesting how when a button gets pushed depending on the subject and the response thereof, indicates the core practices.

Bottomline is closing... But the garage was obviously a real event that is very painful for some to relive.

I find it entertaining and just shake my head.

You can talk about the agency, the moral character lacking, wife's or fellow members all you want but entrenched mansharking is definitely prevalent and a very hot topic... Glad the response is keeping it alive and well.
    Sounds like alot more than a button got pushed. haha! So wait, are you saying that Bottom club is closing "but" the garage was real event? I dont get it. So the Bottom or Bottom Line club was not or isnt fact, but something in someones garage in Port Labelle is? Now Im lost. Who and what did what where? I did know comments there were pics but what?

Unregistered

but entrenched mansharking is definitely prevalent and a very hot topic...

Say what? Who knew that whatever it is - is a topic, never mind a "hot" one. I just read the last few posts, what happened in some Port Labelle garage? WHO, just give initials this is some h-sexual thing?

Now you know why never ever to take communion from the same chalice when theres a deputy in the congregation, who knows where his mouth has been and Jesus wouldnt approve for sure! Now Im not certain if I even want to shake hands.

Unregistered

Old stories never die do they No one cares

Actually I am not leaving....

Go sit on your homosexual agenda. Sorry that the BottomLine Club was closed. Guess you will have to use a garage in Port LaBelle from now on like the old days huh?.....
    What does any of this have to do with law enforcement? Its 2017 not 1957.

Unregistered

This is concerning, who will join us

What does any of this have to do with law enforcement? Its 2017 not 1957.
    http://forums.leoaffairs.com/showthr...ern-HCSO-today

post #3

"Exactly right... Old news... However the freaks are still at it like rabbits. Just because news is old doesn't mean that they are not being freaks. It is running rampant in the cesspool of HCSO."

It has to do completely with those who are supposedly held to a higher standard. Everyone has a private life, but how public servants conduct themselves IS a community concern. Been reading these message boards for a while and have even asked my deacon to pray with me on this how do we reach these people? Our public servants. Love the sinner but not the sin. Apparently homosexual activity and other forms of sodomy and corssdressing and transgender role play is highly active and even encouraged among people?

(Romans 1:26-28) Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error. Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done.

How does a community reach out to heal the ones who protect us? This isnt about judgement, thats not the place of followers (James 4:12), but picking up someone who stumbled.

Prayer can cure homosexuality and sexual compulsions among the men and women and renew their minds and bodies.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456