Chief and his crocked minions
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Chief and his crocked minions

So all the legal secretaries got a bump to 50 grand per year! Some of them haven't been here 5 years. Meanwhile I'm protecting our streets and don't even make that. Holloway is corrupt and Marceno just sits back and lets him do it. Nothing against the ladies in legal but wtf just shows you he just takes care of who he is close to. Deputy can't make that much being employed at lcso for 5 years. I'm sure this was all a recommendation of the consultant Jeff gottsteun who also chose the other time sheet program even though we all wanted the one that was like vss pro only newer and better. Wtf

Unregistered
    Holloway who? Which Holloway is this you are referring to?

Can't be who I am thinking of......lol

Unregistered
    Holloway chief of operations and legal guy. Marceno best buddy that he brought over from Collier. Where you been????

Unregistered
    When Lord Farquaad is sheriff, gizzi will be the undersheriff and holloway will continue to protect them

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Holloway chief of operations and legal guy. Marceno best buddy that he brought over from Collier. Where you been????
    I work at another S. O. on the east coast.. We had a Holloway.. Trying to get a first name.. If it's our former.. You are screwed!

Unregistered
    John Holloway, former PBA President and detective for Naples PD.

Unregistered
    I work at another S. O. on the east coast.. We had a Holloway.. Trying to get a first name.. If it's our former.. You are screwed!
    go back to your side of the state troll

Unregistered
    When Lord Farquaad is sheriff, gizzi will be the undersheriff and holloway will continue to protect them
    and your dad is your mothers brother so what move on

Unregistered
    and your dad is your mothers brother so what move on
    You're just a special kind of special, aren't you? You're an embarrassment to our agency.

Unregistered
    go back to your side of the state troll
    And your "turf" is some sh1tkicker county? Youre the big man making 50k a year, maybe. Tough paying rent on that, because a mortgage is out of the question. Dont be angry, just accept that a kid out of the academy makes that here, and after a year can be knocking down over half that in easy detail money.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast