Trump Firing Comey a lot like Rick Scott firing Bailey? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    While I will always consider GB a good man and saw what he did during the lean years to avoid laying off agents, it was definitely a time for a change. RS has pointed us in a different direction and things are definitely looking up. No one is going to agree with a new leader 100% of the time......heck I don't agree with everything RS wants for this agency, but there is no doubt he loves FDLE and has at the very least has made a career progression for agents with the SAS pay bump. Not to mention what he attempted to do for the rank n file agents with his raise request that was sadly not picked up by the legislators this session. No other Commissioner has tried to get us a raise like that. At the end of the day, it's total BS to come on here and anonymously slander someone with stupid juvenile innuendos.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Both needed to go.
    True.

Both were self righteous. Both thought they were invincible.

Unregistered
    RS appears to be afraid to stand up to his misbehaving Command and Supervisors, like he is looking for acceptance from them. Accountability needs to be across the board and applied to everyone, period. That appears to be the problem.

Unregistered
    Are you kidding? The guy got rid of a bully SAC in Tampa and 2 ASAC's already. And the similarity in firing of Comey and GB is that neither of them expressed any concerns about their bosses until after they were fired!!

Unregistered
    RS appears to be afraid to stand up to his misbehaving Command and Supervisors, like he is looking for acceptance from them. Accountability needs to be across the board and applied to everyone, period. That appears to be the problem.
    He needs to step up and clean up several incidents that stink. One being the RR debacle and the other in South Florida. Unethical Agent actions cannot be tolerated..

Unregistered
    What's the difference between a "bully" SAC or ASAC (or even a SAS) and a "putting someone in their place" equivalent? Political standing at the office and if someone wants to get rid of someone.

Those releases by RS were very early in his appointment and was a bleeding of those that were not aligned with him at the office. Those that were close to him stepped in, wrote anonymous letters, whatever, to now get rid of those that were considered the guys that "put people in their places" or guys in conflict with those who became close to RS.

Several SAC's, ASAC's, and below have done much worse after the fact, and they appear to be untouchable now.

It's how they handle the bad ones NOW that matter.

Unregistered
    While I will always consider GB a good man and saw what he did during the lean years to avoid laying off agents, it was definitely a time for a change. RS has pointed us in a different direction and things are definitely looking up. No one is going to agree with a new leader 100% of the time......heck I don't agree with everything RS wants for this agency, but there is no doubt he loves FDLE and has at the very least has made a career progression for agents with the SAS pay bump. Not to mention what he attempted to do for the rank n file agents with his raise request that was sadly not picked up by the legislators this session. No other Commissioner has tried to get us a raise like that. At the end of the day, it's total BS to come on here and anonymously slander someone with stupid juvenile innuendos.
    Great outlook for someone with such a low paygrade.

Unregistered
    You have no idea what my pay grade is ..... I might be an SAT or I might be a SAC. Truth is truth regardless of how much my check is every other Friday.

Great outlook for someone with such a low paygrade.

Unregistered
    This department is the only one I've seen that keeps Supervisors that can't be trusted by their subordinates. There is also a feeling based on past actions that command will always back the Supervisor/ASAC/SAC because of rank, whether the subordinate is right or wrong. In some cases, the Supervisors or above action(s) can be malicious, and for some reason, ignored when it should be addressed. Yet some claim RS pushed out bullies (which appears to be early in his appointment). Where is this determination now? Or was that indeed just an excuse to push out those not in his favor?

Shouldn't those at the Supervisor and above level be held to a high standard and lead by example? Show us this.

Unregistered
    You have no idea what my pay grade is ..... I might be an SAT or I might be a SAC. Truth is truth regardless of how much my check is every other Friday.
    Yeah your a SAC alright a SAC of sh*t!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast