IUPA Meeting - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: IUPA Meeting

Unregistered

Wrong

I am NOT pba. I'm a pissed off cop. You guys should've fought tooth and nail against fdle running these investigations. It's like you guys are owned by cowards who are controlled by criminals. Stop being f#cking p#ssies and start filing lawsuits against people who cater to criminals. Enough of this liberal stupidity. All you idiots need to be clued in. Keep treating cops like they are the criminals and they're going to shut down just like they have in Baltimore and Chicago. Then you're going to have a big f#cking problem on your hands.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am NOT pba. I'm a pissed off cop. You guys should've fought tooth and nail against fdle running these investigations. It's like you guys are owned by cowards who are controlled by criminals. Stop being f#cking p#ssies and start filing lawsuits against people who cater to criminals. Enough of this liberal stupidity. All you idiots need to be clued in. Keep treating cops like they are the criminals and they're going to shut down just like they have in Baltimore and Chicago. Then you're going to have a big f#cking problem on your hands.
    Thanks Berman!!!!

Unregistered
    Obviously the PBA trolls are here trying to stir the pot but have no idea what is going on. FDLE is the biggest problem to start with. FDLE wants everyone to provide a statement in shooting cases. If you provide FDLE a statement, it will be used in a grand jury hearing. Fast forward as much as 6 years before your case goes to grand jury and your memory will most likely forget some details. Do you really want the jury to think you are trying to cover something up when you cant remember what is on a CD from 6 years ago? They will think you are lying and trying to deceive them. In the past, no deputy ever gave a statement to our homicide. No decent lawyer would allow their client to provide a statement that WILL be used against them. This is nothing more than the PBA trying to get people upset so we come back to them and keep their hall from being foreclosed on.
    Deceive what? Sending a legal secratary to the boards for represtation as an attorney?......IUPA...stop living in the past and take ownership. You're like a spiked mellenial

Unregistered
    Places where Obama war on the police succeeded. Chicago, murder rate is at an all time high. Baltimore, murder rate up 80%. Do I believe we should have accountability? Absolutely. Most cops would agree with that. Is there a point where you go to far to the point you impede police activity in your community to the point it becomes unsafe? Yes there is. If you keep making cops sit out for months for self defense shootings, you are going to be Baltimore. Obama is gone, time to move forward.

Unregistered
    IUPA is light years better then that Self Serving, Low Life, Criminal PBA! Good Riddance! The PBA will never be back at BSO! Need I say More?
    Just ask former Sgt. Chavez.

Unregistered
    So we are blaming the rep for what a sgt did? And I'm sure you called IUPA to express your concern over this, correct? Probably not. Let's make sure we take it to LEO Affairs then complain when nothing is done. You don't have a legitimate complaint. It's just always something to become a keyboard coward over. Also, that's a pretty hefty allegation that she acted as an attorney. What did the Bar have to say about that? Or do they not entertain anonymous, bogus complaints either?

Unregistered
    Thanks Berman!!!!
    Wasn't me I have no issue with the job IUPA has done so far, my biggest criticism is they dont take enough credit for the good work they do.

Unregistered
    Bottom line is this. Some people just can't let go of the past and will always remain negative unless something specifically benefits them. The same person gets more and more angry over the success of others. It further annoys them when others succeed when they told everyone that others could not and that makes them look foolish. All this bashing but no cmments on how it could be done better. Our new unions proven success has certainly embarrassed a lot of the old guard. The people who continue to bash without knowing the details are the one who most likely end their career thinking they were better than they were, left on bad terms or just can't admit that the trouble they have been in really was their fault.

Unregistered
    I hope they took down the Hillary sign from outside the meeting hall at the IBEW. I was a little ashamed to go inside.

Unregistered

Lightbulb

You Sir, Have a clue.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast