Kendall District a shining beacon in a corrupt department
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

Kendall District a shining beacon in a corrupt department

Having read all the gossip about other districts and bureaus in our department, I am proud to report that such corruption and bad conduct does not occur here at Kendall District.
    Since the arrival of Major Andrew Glass he has shaped this district in his image and he has led by example. This is the hardest working district in the county and morale is an all time high. As a true leader, Major Glass has led with experience and true grit and we are extremely thankful for his courage and high morale. It is no wonder everyone wants to work in our district. Keep up the good work major.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Having read all the gossip about other districts and bureaus in our department, I am proud to report that such corruption and bad conduct does not occur here at Kendall District.
    Since the arrival of Major Andrew Glass he has shaped this district in his image and he has led by example. This is the hardest working district in the county and morale is an all time high. As a true leader, Major Glass has led with experience and true grit and we are extremely thankful for his courage and high morale. It is no wonder everyone wants to work in our district. Keep up the good work major.
    Your sarcasm shines through.

Unregistered

Everyone One Outs

Glass your a Moron Kendall sucks and you suck your inner circle of clowns and backstabbers would love to leave. Your stupid recruitment emails get erased and you end up with forced transfers. The place sucks and no one is happy, no units calls backed up and you guys just looking to fudge people over. Stop writing shit it's pathetic to read your crap. I did hear you had another breakdown the other day 😂😂😂😂

Unregistered

yeah and back in the day those kendall CST guys were the real bad a55es of MDPD.
    I know because Major Gross continually told us all it was so.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    all while I was wasting my time with 52 arrests at 50 & 26, and 34's in Scotts, not to mention the 330's on miracle mile, silly me.

Unregistered
    kendall cst who are they ?????

Unregistered
    exactly.....................

Unregistered
    Dennis Colon is the only name you need to know

Unregistered
    Time to fly a drone and reveal the truth

Unregistered

Major Carmen Castro what a joke!!!

If you want to talk about police corruption, look no further than this joke!!! She destroyed the careers of 3 police majors, was found “Sustained “ for threatening with a firearm got and when she was going to be fired, she claimed sexual harassment and instead got a 30 day suspension.

She changed her last name and she gets promoted again and to reward her skills... she gets placed in Kendall District.

What a disgrace to the badge, to all the hard working men and women that are honest and hard working.

Stay tuned, the new times will be publishing a story soon and she may just have to resign this time.

Unregistered
    yeah and back in the day those kendall CST guys were the real bad a55es of MDPD.
    I know because Major Gross continually told us all it was so.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    all while I was wasting my time with 52 arrests at 50 & 26, and 34's in Scotts, not to mention the 330's on miracle mile, silly me.
    There is a name from the past....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast