Dan iosia - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dan iosia

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So RatBoy Iosia gets another cake job at the airport. His buddy DoughBoy corksucker of Polan little d1ck got promoted to continue to fukk with hard working deputies. He is a useless POS. and now Steve Deavis "the escalator" gets transferred so he can rat out other real cops to keep the attention of if him. I see nothing has changed around here.
    DoughBoy is POS Steve "useless" Feeley.

Unregistered
    D.I. Doesn't need civil or any other unit, he is a major food critic with several food agents.

Unregistered

Danny the douche

Hey dan I'm not mk but did post earlier about you. I work in civil and we will party when your gone. By the way I hear mk is in California collecting his pension check the first of every month and owns his own business. You tried to ruin him but it didn't work. Karma you fat useless simoan

Unregistered
    Hey dan I'm not mk but did post earlier about you. I work in civil and we will party when your gone. By the way I hear mk is in California collecting his pension check the first of every month and owns his own business. You tried to ruin him but it didn't work. Karma you fat useless simoan
    Im with you my Brotha, recently retired from Civil and couldn't stand the guy. Im very happy to hear he is out of the division. Felt sorry for those Deputies and civilians that were stuck down there working with that Maniac. Now get rid of his Co-Sgt. And Civil will be a great place to work again.

Unregistered

Bad to worse

Iosia really looks out for his guys..... Not.... This is the guy who tells Deputies don't go to court or show up if some crazy ex tries to serve you with a restraining order... just forget about it and it will go away, but don't worry I already notified IA about it!
    The Airport doesn't need another kiss as$ who will bend over for BCAD.

They need to put this guy in a room alone so he can't fuc$ with anybody or give out bad advice...

Unregistered

Danny

I heard dan iosia is sleeping with useless feeley

Unregistered
    I heard dan iosia is sleeping with useless feeley
    How can those two fat fukks put it in?

Unregistered

No Danny at airport

We are begging you sheriff not to send this fat useless piece of shit to the airport next week. He is a disaster and we will screw him up when he gets here

Unregistered
    At least get it right. Yes, MK is in California, NO, he doesn't own his own business. He is spunging off of his brother and working at his brother's restaurant. He's also driving his brother's car. Once a loser, always a loser! Thank God that criminal is gone. Also the only reason he still has a pension is because he took a plea deal from the SAO to drop his felonies to misdemeanors. Oh and part of the plea was he lost his ticket, so he can no longer be a LEO. So in a few words he's a convicted criminal POS!

Unregistered
    We are looking to Dans arrival and to instill some discipline to the many douches working here at the airport.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast