Watch your back Pompano - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Beeeeppppppoo, 10-3 the weston air. There's a cat chasing a dog. Ruff Ruff, bow wow wow

it's so nice.... you can take those 30 calls a night.... I gotta go get my car washed at Panna... enjoy ur 41 JO...

Unregistered
    That's a possibility, S.D. Had a run in back in the day with some gang bangers that found out nowhere he lived and were stalking his house. Cant blame the guy for that got to protect your family.
    If you dont know the facts then dont say anything. Obviously you dont have a clue about SD. Run in with gang bangers? No way, not SD. Here is how it really went: This rat gave a false statement to IA about the Tamarac SET team. The whole SET team gets put on admin leave for several months. SD starts telling everyone that strange cars are driving by his house at all hours of the day. Then he tells people in the district that he "heard" that someone from the SET team was going to go by his house and shoot it up. He then puts his hurricane shutters on his house for months. Several months later IA finds his statement completely bullshit and puts the SET team back to work. SD is then transfered to Parkland because no one in Tamarac will work with him. Just about everyone involved is still working here so ask around and they can verify the facts. SD involved with gangbangers? Your really making me laugh out loud. SD only picks on the kids and soccer moms.
    Thats his legacy in Tamarac, as far as his Parkland problems I have no personal knowledge of that. In Tamarac he was a first class RAT!

Unregistered

No

I think GB pales in comparison to SD. SD is just an all-around douchebag with no good qualities whatsoever. If he can f**k you, he will. Pompano boys, do what the other poster says: Watch your back.
    GB does not pale in comparison. GB was getting his ass handed to him from a guy who bailed out of a stolen car. Another Deputy came to his rescue and fought the perp and arrested him, saving GB. GB after being saved turned the Deputy who saved him in to IA for excessive use of force. This is not a joke it actually happened. The deputy who saved GB was fired. GB cintinues to work here. The other deputy never got his job back in Deerfield. GB is the king of rats. How GB can breathe our air, let alone look himself in the mirror, is beyond belief. Those are real cops in Pompano. If SD is like GB then SD is in for a wake up call.

Unregistered
    it's so nice.... you can take those 30 calls a night.... I gotta go get my car washed at Panna... enjoy ur 41 JO...
    I work in Weston....my best friend is Oscar the oak tree. I sleep under him all day. He provides me with cool shade and cold lemonade. My other friends are the crickets. They run my radio and keep it nice and quiet so me and Oscar can nap. Yawnnnnnn. Goodnight. Sometimes, I dress up in tactical gear with ar15 mags on my tac vest. Oscar says it makes me look the part.

Unregistered
    GB does not pale in comparison. GB was getting his ass handed to him from a guy who bailed out of a stolen car. Another Deputy came to his rescue and fought the perp and arrested him, saving GB. GB after being saved turned the Deputy who saved him in to IA for excessive use of force. This is not a joke it actually happened. The deputy who saved GB was fired. GB cintinues to work here. The other deputy never got his job back in Deerfield. GB is the king of rats. How GB can breathe our air, let alone look himself in the mirror, is beyond belief. Those are real cops in Pompano. If SD is like GB then SD is in for a wake up call.
    This is how GB ended up on day shift. Since the command staff knew midnight shift wasn't going to tolerate him any longer. I do recall the Sgt having to tell people to stop putting cheese in GB's mailbox at work.

Unregistered
    This is how GB ended up on day shift. Since the command staff knew midnight shift wasn't going to tolerate him any longer. I do recall the Sgt having to tell people to stop putting cheese in GB's mailbox at work.
    He wanted the cheese slices fingerprinted.

Unregistered
    He wanted the cheese slices fingerprinted.
    Leave G@%y B#%m#n alone he is harmless.

Unregistered
    If you dont know the facts then dont say anything. Obviously you dont have a clue about SD. Run in with gang bangers? No way, not SD. Here is how it really went: This rat gave a false statement to IA about the Tamarac SET team. The whole SET team gets put on admin leave for several months. SD starts telling everyone that strange cars are driving by his house at all hours of the day. Then he tells people in the district that he "heard" that someone from the SET team was going to go by his house and shoot it up. He then puts his hurricane shutters on his house for months. Several months later IA finds his statement completely bullshit and puts the SET team back to work. SD is then transfered to Parkland because no one in Tamarac will work with him. Just about everyone involved is still working here so ask around and they can verify the facts. SD involved with gangbangers? Your really making me laugh out loud. SD only picks on the kids and soccer moms.
    Thats his legacy in Tamarac, as far as his Parkland problems I have no personal knowledge of that. In Tamarac he was a first class RAT!
    First off, those are the facts of an incident that took place years ago. You have a second incident with the SET team and you make a valid point. I dont know how long you have been around but he has had several incidents and even had a ranking person of OPPD charged with battery. So please STFU if you dont know all the facts.

Unregistered

What?????

Leave G@%y B#%m#n alone he is harmless.
    Harmless? Despicable and vile yes. Harmless no.

Unregistered
    Harmless? Despicable and vile yes. Harmless no.
    Al Milian blew the case on purpose. He was facing a second dui with property damage and disbarrment. He lost the case on purpose. The arbitrator was caught 3 times sleeping during the hearing. GB changed his story and the other deputy on scene backed up the fired deputy's testimony. Diperna testified on behalf of the fired deputy but it didn't matter. The arbitrator was taking his money under the table and Milan's dui charge mysteriously disappeared a few months later. He never should have been fired. He was cleared. There was no complainant.

SI wouldn't take him back. He was a Bailen and Diperna boy, but it didn't matter. Total disgrace how it went down. That fired deputy never forgave and never forgot. GB should be looking overb his shoulder. Once a rat always a Rat. FU GB. That deputy lost everything. His fiancee miscarriaged from the stress. Lost his house and all of his savings. Your day will come GB
    Believe me it will come

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast