Watch your back Pompano - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Me thinks someone has watched A Few Good Men way too many times. So listen up rookie, although I'm not in Weston, Parkland, or LBS, most of the men and women in those districts have earned the right to be there after working in the sh!tholes of Broward most of their careers. Maybe one day you can earn the right to go there. Until then you probably shouldn't knock something you know nothing about.
    Sure. Tell us all about the mean streets of Weston. You guys are a joke......seriously.

Unregistered

Weston Patrol Bureau

Csa's with guns. One and all. So, do you guy's mow lawns too?

Unregistered
    Csa's with guns. One and all. So, do you guy's mow lawns too?

oh my, that is genius.....

Unregistered
    Sure. Tell us all about the mean streets of Weston. You guys are a joke......seriously.
    Obviously, you didn't understand the point. So, since it appears drywall has more common sense than you, I'll try to dumb it down for you rookie. Nobody said anything about the streets Weston, Parkland, or LBS being a bad place to work. What I did say was most of the men and women who do work in those places have earned the right to work there because they have done their time. So, Rambo when you have more than five minutes on the job you can start posting again. Until then let the grownups talk.

Unregistered
    Obviously, you didn't understand the point. So, since it appears drywall has more common sense than you, I'll try to dumb it down for you rookie. Nobody said anything about the streets Weston, Parkland, or LBS being a bad place to work. What I did say was most of the men and women who do work in those places have earned the right to work there because they have done their time. So, Rambo when you have more than five minutes on the job you can start posting again. Until then let the grownups talk.
    amen..... the new generation needs pictures...

Unregistered
    I hear SD has all of his hurricane shutters up on his house because of a possibly "drive-by"

Unregistered

Green Thumb

Listen, John Deere, I'm not sure what you just said but I told you, trim the hedge six inches below the window line. HELLO MCFLY, six inches below the window line. If your good we'll give you your squirt gun back.

Unregistered

Exclamation

AGREED! AFTER they have done a couple decades in BUSY districts, then see how they feel and they'll have the right to choose to work in a slower district. Until then, they can shut up

Unregistered

Splish slash

AGREED! AFTER they have done a couple decades in BUSY districts, then see how they feel and they'll have the right to choose to work in a slower district. Until then, they can shut up
    Beeeeppppppoo, 10-3 the weston air. There's a cat chasing a dog. Ruff Ruff, bow wow wow

Unregistered
    I hear SD has all of his hurricane shutters up on his house because of a possibly "drive-by"
    That's a possibility, S.D. Had a run in back in the day with some gang bangers that found out nowhere he lived and were stalking his house. Cant blame the guy for that got to protect your family.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast