Watch your back Pompano
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Watch your back Pompano

The RAT is heading your way. This guy lied to IA and got the whole Tamarac SET put on admin leave for 3 months for made up BS. He then got a Sergeant fired in Parkland for more BS. Most recently he told IA that his whole squad was a bunch of criminals. Now he is heading your way. Good luck, keep your head down and don't turn your back on him.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The RAT is heading your way. This guy lied to IA and got the whole Tamarac SET put on admin leave for 3 months for made up BS. He then got a Sergeant fired in Parkland for more BS. Most recently he told IA that his whole squad was a bunch of criminals. Now he is heading your way. Good luck, keep your head down and don't turn your back on him.
    Would that be super cop S.D.????

Unregistered
    Yes it would be S.D. I see his reputation precedes him.

Unregistered
    Deerfield has GB and now Pompano has SD. What an agency.....

Unregistered
    Deerfield has GB and now Pompano has SD. What an agency.....
    I think GB pales in comparison to SD. SD is just an all-around douchebag with no good qualities whatsoever. If he can f**k you, he will. Pompano boys, do what the other poster says: Watch your back.

Unregistered
    LOL, Pompano gets to feel the love now.

Good luck with that piece of crap, your going to need it.

Unregistered
    I think GB pales in comparison to SD. SD is just an all-around douchebag with no good qualities whatsoever. If he can f**k you, he will. Pompano boys, do what the other poster says: Watch your back.
    I'm not sure who SD is, but I do know GB and he's a piece of work. I find it hard to believe the other one is worse.

Unregistered

Urban warfare

Pompano has nether the time nor the inclination to accommodate troops who rise and sleep under the blanket of freedom we provide and then question the manner in which we provide it. If he doesn't pack the gear to serve he'll be weeded out. Although we are hard we are fair. We'll make our own determinations. We don't need instructions from non hacker districts. Urban warfare is its own reality. Weston....lol.....

Unregistered
    Pompano has nether the time nor the inclination to accommodate troops who rise and sleep under the blanket of freedom we provide and then question the manner in which we provide it. If he doesn't pack the gear to serve he'll be weeded out. Although we are hard we are fair. We'll make our own determinations. We don't need instructions from non hacker districts. Urban warfare is its own reality. Weston....lol.....
    Me thinks someone has watched A Few Good Men way too many times. So listen up rookie, although I'm not in Weston, Parkland, or LBS, most of the men and women in those districts have earned the right to be there after working in the sh!tholes of Broward most of their careers. Maybe one day you can earn the right to go there. Until then you probably shouldn't knock something you know nothing about.

Unregistered
    he'll fit right in pompano... most of the guys there now, are garbage anyways. funny how all the area 1 guys act all tough, then they shit themselves when they have to go to area 2.... look at alpha Gold, other than maybe 4 of them, they are all garbage that are scared of their own shadow.. worked over time the other day, and it was a circus...

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast