Disgraceful to the Uniform - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can you name this person you have a chip on your shoulder about? I'm assuming his wife is a PO as well
    Smart Smart Smart
    SGT

Unregistered
    WOW!! Hey Snartie pants, Do you need glasses their Bud? Do you suffer from stupid or Blindness! I saw for myself Jesus what a F*%king FOX!! I will remove her from your plate! If she is a Pain in your Side, I will take care of it! Forget that she was Smiling from Ear to Eat or that my date was Jealous (along with the majority of the Females there) she seemed Sweet & is Gorgeous!! Hey there Sweet thang, call me.

Unregistered
    WOW!! Hey Snartie pants, Do you need glasses their Bud? Do you suffer from stupid or Blindness! I saw for myself Jesus what a F*%king FOX!! I will remove her from your plate! If she is a Pain in your Side, I will take care of it! Forget that she was Smiling from Ear to Eat or that my date was Jealous (along with the majority of the Females there) she seemed Sweet & is Gorgeous!! Hey there Sweet thang, call me.
    This was written by the same uneducated fool as was a previous post. The grammar is embarrassing to say the least. Really, did you even attend school? I can only imagine what your reports look like.

Unregistered
    Oye A/ Don't interfere with the flow! You're probably one of those suck ups that run around behind the sergeant. Let's get to the point who is this person and what does she look like?

Unregistered
    Every so often I read these forms and I read stuff that makes no sense. I couldn't understand the Rumor mill and gossiping. How negativity about their brother in uniform would be OK. Well today I saw a true sign of this for myself. Facts that should be placed into light. The nepotism in our department is so unprofessional and sad. Sgt or Lt out in public with chicks that Aren't their wives!! How do you look at yourself in the Mirror? With a major lying in a hospital bed and fellow officers with ailing parents and sick children we stab each other in the back! Please Lt stay out of The District, even in your unmarked The entire squad saw you!! Now we have to smile at your wife as she ridiculed by so many for being so Loyal to you. Sgt Please giving all the off duties to the Flirts, guys deserve to make a little money too!! Btw, I don't know why you would further Tarnish your name and continue to embarrass your wife. Please TRY and act your age, be Professional and have some Dignity!!
    OMG, didn't you sign for your latest revision to the departmental manual? gold badges don't have to have respect for their wives or yours, set good or decent examples. Go to HQ about 11 AM any day or especially payday Fridays and watch the side door. See who goes and returns together. Sad but this department has become a moral shit tank.

Unregistered
    OMG, didn't you sign for your latest revision to the departmental manual? gold badges don't have to have respect for their wives or yours, set good or decent examples. Go to HQ about 11 AM any day or especially payday Fridays and watch the side door. See who goes and returns together. Sad but this department has become a moral shit tank.
    You have a very sick and troubled mind if you see evil in people going to lunch together.
    I bet you walk around with a bible in your hand passing judgement on everyone and blaming everyone else for your personal shortcomings.
    Have you contemplated suicide?

Unregistered
    Am I the only one that sees that this is her own fault. That she should a left his ass along time ago. One of the laziest officers who has done nothing in his career. Sleeps with a 33 under his command. But is excellent at gossiping. Don't blame that POS this is her fault she should've gotten the balls and the courage to leave a long time ago. He's worthless and so are all the other men that destroy their families and sleep around

Unregistered
    You have a very sick and troubled mind if you see evil in people going to lunch together.
    I bet you walk around with a bible in your hand passing judgement on everyone and blaming everyone else for your personal shortcomings.
    Have you contemplated suicide?
    I only see fat boy Sullivan walking around preaching the Bible. Jesus if that slob only knew where he is destined for he would put down that cover-up book and let his thieving homosexual ways fly. Keep running those tolls Kelly, no one is looking 😂

Unregistered
    Am I the only one that sees that this is her own fault. That she should a left his ass along time ago. One of the laziest officers who has done nothing in his career. Sleeps with a 33 under his command. But is excellent at gossiping. Don't blame that POS this is her fault she should've gotten the balls and the courage to leave a long time ago. He's worthless and so are all the other men that destroy their families and sleep around
    Yeah. . . .that's right. . . .but the female officers that screw the brass to get ahead is QRU.
    Someone get the white coat there is another 43 loose out here.

Unregistered
    Suck my big long fat dyck!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast