Dateline Screwed Up Murder Case - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wrong, he is a regular Joe citizen who WATCHED DATELINE. He is a cop hater who, due to the fact he is a cop hater, knows about this board. He then came here and posted his juvenile nonsense. Therefore he is a troll. When you reply it feeds him. Of course he has no idea what he is talking about. He is simply poking the bear to see what responses he can get. Just like an agitator at a BLM protest.
    Your response above plays into his hand. See these posts for what they are and don't play along.
    Troll or not he or she is a asshole but so are you. Making some relevance between a troll on this website and a BLM protester. Don't tell me how or if I should respond. Don't need your stupid advise.

Unregistered
    So some at PCSO are happy that they get publicity for screwing up a murder case???? WTF? How is that a good thing? Real hard case too, suspect, victim, gun. Great job!!!!
    If you listened to what the jurors said, they decided not guilty because they thought she was in fear AND they thought the marks on her wrist were from that night. No shit the redness on both wrists were there from that night, she had been wiggly around in handcuffs for several hours. I don't know why they didn't hit that fact harder. The redness was consistent with handcuff marks, not from being held down or anything else. She was not in fear, you could tell by her voice on the 911 call. Homicide didn't mess this case up; the prosecutor should have done better at hitting those facts home, so the incompetent jury would fully understand.

Unregistered
    Oh, oh, ohhhhh. I'm sorry. Homicide and the SAO suck ass. Is that better? Oh and apparently jurors are morins too.

Unregistered
    Oh, oh, ohhhhh. I'm sorry. Homicide and the SAO suck ass. Is that better? Oh and apparently jurors are morins too.
    If you're going to insult someone try learning how to spell or at the very least use spell check so you don't come off as even more of an idiot. It's spelled "m o r o n s" moron.

Homicide did their job, it was the prosecution that dropped the ball. The jurors were played like puppets as it's done in every jury trial.

Unregistered
    If you're going to insult someone try learning how to spell or at the very least use spell check so you don't come off as even more of an idiot. It's spelled "m o r o n s" moron.

Homicide did their job, it was the prosecution that dropped the ball. The jurors were played like puppets as it's done in every jury trial.
    Ok, following your logic no one ever gets convicted of murder. So Homicide is full of ace detectives who got everything right. The SAO somehow misrepresented the facts to the jury? And the jurors or dip shits? But Homicide did a stellar job and it all fell apart. I'm sure all of Homicide gets some bullshit award this year too. For the great case closure they have. Most of all involve deputies shooting people, so those are easy.

Unregistered
    Well Beining was lead detective. I have seen him overlook the obvious on more than one occasion, and sometimes on purpose.

Unregistered
    Can't we all just get along?

Unregistered

Pinellas County's Finest F*ck Up

When will you people learn to quit thinking with your libido and bravado. Everyone knows the SA was screwing the SO that went on Dateline. What a tool and booted out of the unit for good reason. Still can't keep his mouth shUt. How bad do you have to have your **** stepped on before you shut your mouth. And the Pinellas Park piece of trash should have kept her legs shut! Disgrace it both departments.

Unregistered

Demoted, resign and derive no more

These clowns are an embarrassment to us all. SH at least had the gumption to resign after sticking it in the wrong place one too many times. Why is JS still on after this debacle? The four other jurors gave dateline interviews off the record and said it was based on his testimony he obviously lied not to mention SV a.k.a. Deputy dodo. Duped by a lip reader! The only thing dateline did was give her sleazy attorney a national platform to sell his book and further embarrass the SO!!! They will be on every talk show in the nation.

Unregistered
    PCSO worked the case. PCSO delivered the case. PCSO lost the case. I wouldn't be proud of being on Dateline over a murder case of a brother officer that was a NOT GUILTY in court. I'd be embarassed and sure as hell wouldn't want to talk about it on a national news show. Explain that to me. What's to talk about? She did it, jury said not guilty. Story is over. Except for what an embarrassment PCSO Homicide was in this case. How is that a story about anything other than how could screw this up so bad? Amateur night. But I am sure the golden boys of Homicide will get an attendance award or something this year. Clowns. No justice for a great guy. Clowns.
    Give me a break with the "great guy" bit. Anyone that knew him knew he was a drinker, gambler with a chip on his shoulder. His wife may have been a miserable ***** but get real! 3 weeks and he is in love and PP Sgt knows him so well...he thought he could have them both snowed then lost his shit when he knew another officer was with the women he thought would always be there. Hell, she took his shit for 20 years. Give it a rest stop dragging it out and let it be.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast