Truth About Tarpon Car Show Shooting
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Truth About Tarpon Car Show Shooting

So what's the real story there? TSPD is claiming a knife attack, but dozens of people that knew the man say no way and that he would have never done any such thing. Other witnesses are saying there was never a knife. Another Timothy Virden situation?

Unregistered
    . Well I don't know I wasn't there but if you believe Witnesses then you're definitely not in law enforcement because everyone knows Witnesses are morons with that said, Pinellas has been known to charge people with possession of controlled substance with no controlled substance. The sheriff himself has done that so you never know.

Unregistered
    Something about that shooting doesn't seem right.

Unregistered
    STFU McLynas. We can always tell when that idiot is back talking to himself.

Unregistered
    Agreed, Jim take your med's.

Unregistered
    Go post on tarpon page weirdo

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So what's the real story there? TSPD is claiming a knife attack, but dozens of people that knew the man say no way and that he would have never done any such thing. Other witnesses are saying there was never a knife. Another Timothy Virden situation?
    "Dozen's of people that knew the man (But were not actually there) say no way and that he would have never done such a thing." That's it, I guess we need to convict the officer for murder.... Case closed..... Let's just get these people on the stand, and convict the cop.....

Hey Jackwagon, I just spoke with "dozens of poeple" that know you and think you're an idiot, so I guess you're an idiot..

Unregistered
    And TSPD took the extra step of having FDLE investigate this. Doesn't sound like a cover up to me. Mclynas go crawl back under a rock.

Unregistered
    STFU McLynas. We can always tell when that idiot is back talking to himself.
    Nah. I think the OP is one of Provenza's Dope Buddies...

Unregistered
    And TSPD took the extra step of having FDLE investigate this. Doesn't sound like a cover up to me. Mclynas go crawl back under a rock.
    Am I the only fool on here that is confused as to why TSPD isn't Pinellas County Sheriff? I am looking at a 3$ Bill. Ready to go spend it....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast