Ftos' quitting - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ftos' quitting

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    AHole I'm a rookie in my second month you pull that ride along shat with me and I will personally complain so loud and drop paperwork on your as"s that you will find yourself ROD real quick
    So try that Shat moron
    You don't have the balls
    Dyck sucker trash
    We were right WERE HIRING RATS WOWWWWWWWWWW BE CAREFUL WITH THESE NEW ROOKIES ..... chivas

Unregistered
    No one wants to train these new rookies. Give them a vehicle and let the train themselves. Hell they do what they want to anyway.

Unregistered
    No one wants to train these new rookies. Give them a vehicle and let the train themselves. Hell they do what they want to anyway.
    They think police work is like their video games....Stand down Mario and wack off with Luigi!

Unregistered
    All I been taught is how to sleep behind a building and eat croquetas a la carreta.

Unregistered
    All I been taught is how to sleep behind a building and eat croquetas a la carreta.
    Well, at least you've been taught something. Not, every FTO is a douche. Many act if the department couldn't get by without them. It's all about the good day's off and extra pay. A few years back a Sheriff department on the other coast got there tit in a ringer over the FTO program. A deputy in his solo phase, did something stupid. When he was sued. At court he was able to prove, he learned it in the FTO program. The Sheriff department had to pay out big bucks and revamp there entire program. Those in charge of it were either let go or reduced in rank. The FTO'S many were transferred. A couple were let go too. Most of police work is command sense. CYA an you should be ok. If your unsure of something. Call a SGT by, if he or she get's prissy f*ck them

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2757284]Stand down sailor that's an order. No more seniority when I return. I will take the hard worker with five years on over the slug like you with 23years any day of the week.

RADIO SILENCE. WE'RE SUBMERGING.

SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH[/QUOTE

Ok, get your head out of that mans lap and stop submerging your lips all the time. You were a slug too, most of your career. If memory serves me correct. You were a ok guy when you were in 10 sector. Back in the late 80's. After 94, you became useless. Got the attitude, you were better then everyone. Beside, I remember you almost EVERYDAY crying when you got put on the desk. You became a secretary with a badge From the time you made Sgt till you (wait for it) drumroll please, RETIRED! I can never say that enough. So, dummerbean. You've carefully avoided the question put to you. A few dozen times. What happen to your drop, that and all these ranks you been putting on here. Were yours for the taking? Enlighten us, our fat little, mentally unstable Peppy Longstocking!

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2758296]
    Stand down sailor that's an order. No more seniority when I return. I will take the hard worker with five years on over the slug like you with 23years any day of the week.

Ok, get your head out of that mans lap and stop submerging your lips all the time. You were a slug too, most of your career. If memory serves me correct. You were a ok guy when you were in 10 sector. Back in the late 80's. After 94, you became useless. Got the attitude, you were better then everyone. Beside, I remember you almost EVERYDAY crying when you got put on the desk. You became a secretary with a badge From the time you made Sgt till you (wait for it) drumroll please, RETIRED! I can never say that enough. So, dummerbean. You've carefully avoided the question put to you. A few dozen times. What happen to your drop, that and all these ranks you been putting on here. Were yours for the taking? Enlighten us, our fat little, mentally unstable Peppy Longstocking!
    Blow it out your gay f*cking ass!

Unregistered

Cool

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2758399]

Blow it out your gay f*cking ass!
    Stand in line and Blow me and then have my name freshly tattooed on your a$$!

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2758428]

Stand in line and Blow me and then have my name freshly tattooed on your a$$!
    My last name starts with an L and ends with a Y make it look gangsta so your future fudge packers remember me🎉

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2758296]
    Stand down sailor that's an order. No more seniority when I return. I will take the hard worker with five years on over the slug like you with 23years any day of the week.

Hey, puss nut's. You were a crapping officer and grow onto be a useless commander. If you were so great, why were you shown the door? Oh that's right, your make believe rant, on being a chief of Chicago, where they don't called them chief's. Now, your off COOKING again for the Navy out near North Korea. Old man, your not doing anything with the Navy. Except giving then a bad name. You been out more then 30 years. The only way you can get back in is if Russia, North Korea land troop on our mainland. You know America! Love your post's on your great war effort. Back in the late 80's and early 90's. When you were working 10 sector or the desk. We road the same sector! You never left for military duty. Only 1 guy did. It wasn't you! Why don't you do us all a favor. You claim to be really rich. Buy a bar, with a kitchen. Make it a cops bar. Then you can sit back and impress everyone with your B.S. war stories and what you (didn't) Opps did as a Miami police staff hero. As it's been pointed out to you by many on here. TAKE YOUR DAMN MEDICATION and/or increase the dose. Better yet, were going to hold a talent show. You can come in your best dress and makeup. Lip sink song's by Diana Ross and all the other sister's of the 80's. Then will pimp you out to all the brothers up in the North end Damn, I better not be like you when I retire soon. If so PLEASE someone put me out of my misery.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast