Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

Ftos' quitting

Five are turning in their pins?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Five are turning in their pins?
    5 will be force to FTO for free when time arises. Just ask Herrera.

Unregistered
    Borges is just so f..King lost! He has Never been a street cop. The biggest pus.y ever!

Unregistered
    Remember seniority meant something and we had a union with some balls? Ok well at least seniority meant something once upon a time

Unregistered
    Remember seniority meant something and we had a union with some balls? Ok well at least seniority meant something once upon a time
    Management rights, you will train if need so. Union can't do anything for you.

Unregistered
    Management rights, you will train if need so. Union can't do anything for you.
    You can ride with a person for a 1,000 hours and not learn a f..King thing. Having said that you can ride with a motivated officer for 30mins and learn things that you will use for the rest of your life.

I agree Capt Borges is lost! He put rookies and FTO assigned to the front desk detail.

Unregistered

Stand down sailor that's an order. No more seniority when I return. I will take the hard worker with five years on over the slug like you with 23years any day of the week.

RADIO SILENCE. WE'RE SUBMERGING.

SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH

Unregistered
    Taking it hard in the back door now you got my attention wow,si,papi . I'm so gay . Anyway they can force you to be FTO but they can't force you to train . Let them know he or she will be on a ride a long

Unregistered
    Stand down sailor that's an order. No more seniority when I return. I will take the hard worker with five years on over the slug like you with 23years any day of the week.

Shut up you moron! If anyone is a slug, it's YOU! Damn, your a drama queen!

Unregistered

Thumbs up

RADIO SILENCE. WE'RE SUBMERGING. We figured it out it's you Willy not Ron! Ron left the building years ago!
    OOHRAH!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast