Yesid Ortiz gets reinstated!

Unregistered

Cool Yesid Ortiz gets reinstated!

Yeside Ortiz will get reinstated at Mangos as a dancer again while he juices for muscle and Arias will be the new host!

Unregistered
    And lugo will be asleep inside a car while the Feds are conducting a major narcotics protection deal.

Unregistered

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And lugo will be asleep inside a car while the Feds are conducting a major narcotics protection deal.
    Bode and Peoples will be charging for a cheap body wax at the exit while their buddies illegally tow your car at double the rate since they get half as a kick back!

Unregistered
    What did they do? I heard because their not Cuban they weren't given the reach around given to The Whortiz and lugo I fell asleep with the bricks clan.

Unregistered
    What did they do? I heard because their not Cuban they weren't given the reach around given to The Whortiz and lugo I fell asleep with the bricks clan.
    Papo i dont know what u talking about. i am cuban and i do not belong to no clan here. I would had gotten the sausage too.

Unregistered
    They will probably make more money than us, working as a dancer than as a slave.

Unregistered
    They will probably make more money than us, working as a dancer than as a slave.
    Vete pa la pinga entonces y no jodas mas.