Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ftos' quitting

Unregistered

Ftos' quitting

Five are turning in their pins?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Five are turning in their pins?
    5 will be force to FTO for free when time arises. Just ask Herrera.

Unregistered
    Borges is just so f..King lost! He has Never been a street cop. The biggest pus.y ever!

Unregistered
    Remember seniority meant something and we had a union with some balls? Ok well at least seniority meant something once upon a time

Unregistered
    Remember seniority meant something and we had a union with some balls? Ok well at least seniority meant something once upon a time
    Management rights, you will train if need so. Union can't do anything for you.

Unregistered
    Borges is just so f..King lost! He has Never been a street cop. The biggest pus.y ever!
    Why do 20 years on the road when your so useful at giving good head and taking it in your back door???

Unregistered

Stand down sailor that's an order. No more seniority when I return. I will take the hard worker with five years on over the slug like you with 23years any day of the week.

RADIO SILENCE. WE'RE SUBMERGING.

SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH

Unregistered
    Taking it hard in the back door now you got my attention wow,si,papi . I'm so gay . Anyway they can force you to be FTO but they can't force you to train . Let them know he or she will be on a ride a long

Unregistered
    Taking it hard in the back door now you got my attention wow,si,papi . I'm so gay . Anyway they can force you to be FTO but they can't force you to train . Let them know he or she will be on a ride a long
    AHole I'm a rookie in my second month you pull that ride along shat with me and I will personally complain so loud and drop paperwork on your as"s that you will find yourself ROD real quick
    So try that Shat moron
    You don't have the balls
    Dyck sucker trash

Unregistered

I read your article(see link below) I believe you man!

http://www.rebelcircus.com/blog/bud-...on-youd-think/

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast