Ftos' quitting - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ftos' quitting

Unregistered

Cool

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2758567]
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Hey, puss nut's. You were a crapping officer and grow onto be a useless commander. If you were so great, why were you shown the door? Oh that's right, your make believe rant, on being a chief of Chicago, where they don't called them chief's. Now, your off COOKING again for the Navy out near North Korea. Old man, your not doing anything with the Navy. Except giving then a bad name. You been out more then 30 years. The only way you can get back in is if Russia, North Korea land troop on our mainland. You know America! Love your post's on your great war effort. Back in the late 80's and early 90's. When you were working 10 sector or the desk. We road the same sector! You never left for military duty. Only 1 guy did. It wasn't you! Why don't you do us all a favor. You claim to be really rich. Buy a bar, with a kitchen. Make it a cops bar. Then you can sit back and impress everyone with your B.S. war stories and what you (didn't) Opps did as a Miami police staff hero. As it's been pointed out to you by many on here. TAKE YOUR DAMN MEDICATION and/or increase the dose. Better yet, were going to hold a talent show. You can come in your best dress and makeup. Lip sink song's by Diana Ross and all the other sister's of the 80's. Then will pimp you out to all the brothers up in the North end Damn, I better not be like you when I retire soon. If so PLEASE someone put me out of my misery.
    Hey DM relax you know very well that Ron L was the best Commander the Dept has ever had! Allapattah crime was at an ever low when he was in charge! THey don't make PO's like him anymore! At least he did not shoot an innocent black female at the FTAA. What do you mean your about to retire you left the building a long time ago. Leave your son David M. Jr. alone stop pushing your career path on him when he obviously wants to find his own different line of work/ Chill out David maybe you and Ron should have a beer together and call it a truce. Your rants back and forth on this site are annoying to say the least. Go find a retired site to rant on..or maybe pick up Golf!

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2758844]
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Hey DM relax you know very well that Ron L was the best Commander the Dept has ever had! Allapattah crime was at an ever low when he was in charge! THey don't make PO's like him anymore! At least he did not shoot an innocent black female at the FTAA. What do you mean your about to retire you left the building a long time ago. Leave your son David M. Jr. alone stop pushing your career path on him when he obviously wants to find his own different line of work/ Chill out David maybe you and Ron should have a beer together and call it a truce. Your rants back and forth on this site are annoying to say the least. Go find a retired site to rant on..or maybe pick up Golf!
    David? As far as I know Ron and a David never worked 10 sector when we were in it. So, I don't know who David is. Are rants are enjoyable. If it bug's you skip over this board.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234